Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Speech

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
Question: Is there a high chance of corruption, death, maiming, blindness, deafness, insanity, imprisonment, PTS, bruises, gashes, lashes, splashes with something poison toxic or acid, consumption of poison toxic or acid, eternal damnation, urge for cannibalism, or disconnection from the Fourth?

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Question: Is there a high chance of corruption, death, maiming, blindness, deafness, insanity, imprisonment, PTS, bruises, gashes, lashes, splashes with something poison toxic or acid, consumption of poison toxic or acid, eternal damnation, urge for cannibalism, or disconnection from the Fourth?
Probably

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
well you cant see the bright side of the event

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
That depends entirely on you and your character.

ETA Three Hours and Thirty-Three minutes.

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Isn't May the Fourth some other date in Altera? Wasn't there like a huge thread asking about what months should be named and all that jazz?

Michcat

Yeah but you list it as Britain. So why not just put the correct time?
because I made the template of timezones a while back, and hope to use them universally with simply asking people check whether they're in BST or GMT?

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
because I made the template of timezones a while back, and hope to use them universally with simply asking people check whether they're in BST or GMT?
IMHO for the sake of putting Britain as BST with the correct time you are in danger of confusing people in the UK. If you are listing Britain then at least put our correct time zone in.

Michcat

IMHO for the sake of putting Britain as BST with the correct time you are in danger of confusing people in the UK. If you are listing Britain then at least put our correct time zone in.
Right, I'll change it to 'UK' or somesuch :)

Michcat

I can't create two formats of timezones for two different sections of the year and keep it clear/cohesive enough stuff doesn't get muddled right now. I'm sorry, but if you can manage/oversee the thread you are MORE then welcome too :D
I'll look into reformatting the timezones thread perhaps after I've finished everything else on my plate.

One hour until event start.

Last edited:

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
Therry's coming, so you bet your arse there will.