Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Unease

Firegirl

Lord of Altera
A strange errie calmness as settled over Cadwell. The river still is overflowed, and bugs are still present. But the wind and rain are all gone.

Silverwatch is also having errie calmness. Not even the birds sing anymore. The wind, rain, and falling rocks have all stopped, athough some houses ontop of the moutain are damaged. Repairs are not being done yet.

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
I hope that wasn't it, I woke up at 5am expecting something huge after the event. :| I have faith in my staffles.

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
Well, the eerie silence could be the ending. Nothing more to be said by the Gods, evidently.
Regardless, we did just get a world-altering piece of information, that's pretty cool in its own right since it could rework the very mechanics of the server.

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
Well, the eerie silence could be the ending. Nothing more to be said by the Gods, evidently.
Regardless, we did just get a world-altering piece of information, that's pretty cool in its own right since it could rework the very mechanics of the server.
True *shrugs*

Sizzix

Doge Keeper
Question, as I may not have been in range to pick up the emote for it- Had the winds and craziness outside calmed down?

Kyle1322

Lord of Altera
I must say, As much as I dont mind the sudden change, I feel like this event was Very underwhelming from a reviewers standpoint.

A couple questions answered, something about praying and done, with over a month of hype it was very disappointing.

But I have not lost faith yet!