Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Unease

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
nah you guys! Azerport managed to save almost all of its livestock. Which was, a lot. They're all currently in shelter, and healthy. Lots of meat!

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Azerport was built to be hurricane resistent. So it will be just fine for the most part.

IRL I live in the coast and aspire to be an architect so yes, I didn't pull This out of my butt to save the city.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Azerport was built to be hurricane resistent. So it will be just fine for the most part.

IRL I live in the coast and aspire to be an architect so yes, I didn't pull This out of my butt to save the city.
Great now I can imagine that happen, just pulling an idea out there

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Also, yall are crazy. Azerport is still a horrible place to go to durin a hurricane. Although I imagine that the flooding river that is filling up the streets and underground city of Albathor would be worse. Azerport has better levies and more structurally sound to take flood damage.

Also @bettemus99 the Paradise area would be absolutely flooded because it's the lowest point in the city and there is no levies or sea walls to protect that part of the city.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
But IC the city walls would've always been done- otherwise uh, the attack of the rebels would've been preeetty easy.
I did build temporary walls during the rebellion to close off what was already done of the walls and set up a crap ton of barricades and traps.

They are all tore down now

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
I did build temporary walls during the rebellion to close off what was already done of the walls and set up a crap ton of barricades and traps.

They are all tore down now
Unfinished walls let some more twitchy members of the Guild who were taking refuge in Azer get out. XD

You can thank Siguard 'lemme see how many innocent Lucan I can murder' for that.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Worst.Host.Ever.

The Lucan aren't criminals at all, they're not involved with the guild. They just live in Scourge. <_< Why kill innocents?
I don't think Sif was in Azerport to kill them. Likely it was to kill Balatro.

He helped kidnapped Alanna and Alanna was Sif's lover at a time, that and Sif kills criminals and Visage worshippers.

If anything, someone probably annoyed his character or tried to make him seem like a really bad person, so Sif was Sarcastic and was like "yes, I'll kill you and everyone you love because I am big ole mean Sif"
@The Courier ?
Do I know my dad yet?

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
I don't think Sif was in Azerport to kill them. Likely it was to kill Balatro.

He helped kidnapped Alanna and Alanna was Sif's lover at a time, that and Sif kills criminals and Visage worshippers.

If anything, someone probably annoyed his character or tried to make him seem like a really bad person, so Sif was Sarcastic and was like "yes, I'll kill you and everyone you love because I am big ole mean Sif"
@The Courier ?
Do I know my dad yet?
He was there to help get the refugees to safety for food and rest, along with Murdoc, Alanna and the rest. He also mistakingly called us Jishrim worshipers XD What a derp. He never mentioned killing Bal, he just meant people in general. I can find the logs if you so desire, but honestly, we took it at face value and got the heck outta Dodge.