Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Violent] [Wed 17 - Fri 19] For Great Audacity

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Sank's ship is prettier and more expensive

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Arianne's boat is bigger than the Sanctuary too. (Click)
i think i must have done perspective poorly, because i think that's much smaller than the sanctuary. i may be wrong though, since i was aiming for the upper end of early exploration period ships, as opposed to ships of the line & the ilk

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
i think i must have done perspective poorly, because i think that's much smaller than the sanctuary. i may be wrong though, since i was aiming for the upper end of early exploration period ships, as opposed to ships of the line & the ilk
That could be true, my screenshot is poorly taken.

blargtheawesome

Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
thread updated.

some people have talked with nwalme ic (if you cba to rp with me and just show up on the day of the event i'll shoehorn you in, but understand that this would entail a week-long hiatus from the main world for that character assuming all things go well).

the boat is now officially finished in creative, just needs mats to world edit over and some things to be approved

Narvendel

Lord of Altera
Despite how well the last voyage hosted by Sanardu went for the birbs, Tei may wish to tag along. This time with words, instead of frustrated pantomime.

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
On vacation till Sunday so I'll try to contact after that if it hasn't sailed by then.

blargtheawesome

Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
hello

there are a lot of events going on this weekend, i am told, and as such i am going to posture a date of the start of our sailing to be friday the 19th. all going well, we will return on the 26th, but assuming we are forced to turn back, then idk how long we will be sailing.

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
I'll log for this but i probably can't make every day of this so sangria may return early

blargtheawesome

Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
I'll log for this but i probably can't make every day of this so sangria may return early
not necessary to log on every day of the event, since a lot of it is just going to be generic sailing rp. though if people want to go back on one of the supply boats they can. or one of our rowboats, if nwalme is especially ornery or we need the cargo boats.

blargtheawesome

Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
on the recommendation of our dm one elz kurzik i'm moving the date for this event to the 17th. we'll try to get going at about 6pm est, with an expectation of it ending on thursday evening after two days of sailing rp