Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Violent] [Wed 17 - Fri 19] For Great Audacity

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
This is today and will be ongoing till friday - It is a three day event. : )

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
HHhhhhhh, internship interview tomorrow and I need sleep, Sank is there NPCing or something

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
hope everyone had at least a pretty ok time on the first day, if anyone missed the first day but wants to be there for the subsequent two, if your character would have joined at the start, you can join now.

alternatively, if you're here and want to say you've left, you can say you left with the sangrians and tell everyone how mean nwalme was to cymic

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
hope everyone had at least a pretty ok time on the first day, if anyone missed the first day but wants to be there for the subsequent two, if your character would have joined at the start, you can join now.

alternatively, if you're here and want to say you've left, you can say you left with the sangrians and tell everyone how mean nwalme was to cymic
He turned him into Spudmic.

Vincentius

A miserable little pile of secrets
Lore Staff
Lover
Hero
Staff
Vinsintius
Vinsintius
Lover
Is there any general idea of what time we're starting today?

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
I think a bit earlier this time- 4-5pm EST seems good to me. : )