Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Weekly artwork

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
So, I took the time to do your excersize! :)
This is what is in your stomach when you feel you are in love :p
Love.jpg

LadyMara

Loyal Servant of Altera
Okay, here we go.
I made this drawing for several reasons.
The first reason is, Heer/Kvothe made a drawing a lot like this for my birthday once, and since he's my boyfriend, it was the first thing I thought of. (Especially since I can't draw humans).
The second reason is, everyone around here seems to love dragons, so dragons.
The third reason is, I love dragons :p (and blue, purple and silver).
DSCN0404.JPG

LadyMara

Loyal Servant of Altera
Seen it on the internet :p
Besides that, really pretty!
Yeah, true, but I drew it myself... took me whole day. I used the picture for the positioning of the wings and the shading.
I hope it isn't bad to use pictures to learn from... or tutorials...

LadyMara

Loyal Servant of Altera
Since I had some inspiration and free time to spend, I made a second drawing. I know I said that I can't draw humans, but I tried. This is Kvothe and Mara at one of their first meetings (I needed a cloak to cover Kvothe's face.. I don't know how he looks exactly cause in my head, he looks like Heer with pointed ears...) when Kvothe was still wearing his mage's robes. I know high-heels are not very medieval, but Kvothe is at least 30 centimeters taller than Mara and this was the easiest way to depict it.
I hope you like it.
Mara&Kvothe.jpg

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Unfortunately I cannot think of how to depict love in any sort of art I do, so to compensate I will post this adorable piece I found:
Umbreon-love-ESPEON-eevee-evolutions-clan-11003549-1061-768.jpg