Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

World Edit

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Now a few players have already heard and know of this, so I figured I would make an announcement about it.Remember before asking an admin for a World edit job to check here: http://worldofaltera.co.uk/threads/staff-list.23973/

And see which ones know how to use World edit.

Anyway, this is what's going on, you can pay diamonds for world edit. And no, this isn't to encourage Xraying, because I don't like banning people. It's just to give a hand to the players who need it, but also to restrict people from going overkill with asking for world edit favours, and to give diamonds some worth other than for PVP purposes.

This isn't the only reason we're using diamonds. We'll be collecting the diamonds into "God Chests", we'll ask after the job is done about which God their town (or themselves) follow and deposit the diamonds into the selected God chest.

Why put diamonds into a God chest?

Once a God chest is full, we'll be hosting a special event based on the selected God.

How much does this cost?

Base: 32 diamonds/chunk
Extra commands: +32 diamonds/chunk/command- includes rotate commands- does not include the basic cut & paste
**From Creative: Double, plus material cost

To request a WorldEdit, please post a ticket in this forum. Do not post in this thread unless you are asking for clarification.

NOTE: We are not responsible for any items lost in chests when something goes wrong. While it shouldn't happen, a mistake is easily made, so please get any valuables out of chests before we move anything.

Last edited:

Warwolf

Alteran Cryptid and Renowned Hat-wearer
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
o.o
Welp. This is going to suck for my new (planned) bigger, Airship. *Sighs*

NiNi

MooCat
Sounds good. Although paying then waiting for a good time for the job to be done... Because a massive terraforming job can hardly be done when theres 50+ players online xD

Kvothe

Guildmaster
Retired Staff
I'll go through the admin list and post that list here, just for sake of easiness :p. And because I need to spend 2.5 hours before my exam starts and I can't be bothered to study.

Anithola

Lord of Altera
Ahh this will create alot more possibilities for players. And the tax is smart, using world edit should really be this expensive, its not to be overused.

- Thank You Sally!

Yoda

Lord of Altera
Actually, can we set up a request thread? Sp we don't forget if it's too busy at some point. The requestee would include all the needed information and the admin who can do it will claim it and complete it when the server is quiet.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
could just keep requests here, it would get a bit filled up I'm sure :D but then an admin could take the job when they're not busy and the servers not too busy