Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ze Son of Nyx Application [Approved - Sally]

Ze Son of Nyx

Villager
1. What is your MINECRAFT username.
LegoAddiction
2. How old are you?
3. Where are you?
Fontana, CA
4. Have you red our guides yet?
Yes, yes I have.
5. Introduce yourself!
Hello, there whoever lovely staff member is reading this, and welcome to my introduction to me. I am 17 years and live in Fontana, CA. We moved there a few months back, due to my mom getting a promotion. I love pizza, video games, and I also love study for anything that I think may need when I get out of collage. My favorite artist is Sabaton, a Swedish rock group that shares with us history, that we should know but do not know. The best song they have played, in my opinion is "1648" a song about the Thirty Years War and the battle for Prague, modern day capital of Czech Republic. I absolutely love history with a burning passion and with a lust that can not be quenched. I got into Minecraft a few years back, and when I have some free time, I pay Minecraft with my friends to make me feel happy. If my friends can not play Minecraft due to homework and jobs, I just play World of Tanks, or continue working on my model tanks.
6. Got any examples of your work?
No, I do not take pictures of my work because, I do not want other to try and build what I build out of boredom or abundance of spare time. I am not the best builder out there by I long shot, but when I just my mind to it, I can make great things.
7. Did you explore our world prior to your application?
I explored the world, a little bit before this application, but mainly I have been studying the map to see what areas are good for role-playing and where might I want to begin my journey into the unknown.
8. Referrer
-----------------
About your character
1. Name
Artemis Smith
Aliases: Son of Nyx
Wunderwaffen
2. Age
(around the age of 24) give or take a few months
3. Race
Human
4. Appearance
(link) http://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/4515610/blue-knight/
Behind the helm are sea-green eyes that have seen it all from mountains to rivers, humans to caparii. The only thing he has not seen is magic, with good reason. Artemis Smith loves the northern waters, being a natural blonde, and processing great strength. He works as a mercenary or a builder, which ever you need, but will swear no allegiance to any party but his own. He stands at 2.1 meters tall, making him one of the tallest humans alive, and he has to swoop down into doorways in order to get into a room.
The Test
Artemis woke up with a pounding headache has he got up from the wooden table he had been resting on. Looking around he saw a bar area with patrons, and everyone having a good time. His companions were sitting at the table, laughing with glee while drinking their delicious but harmful brew. We realized that he had passed out from drinking too much, and had forgotten to drink some water. Excusing himself, he got up with unsure feet and began to walk towards the closed wooden door to find a fresh water source so he could semi-relieve his head from the mountain of pain it was enduring. Walking for about a few minutes, causing some cart crashes and some angry horsemen, he had found the Vana River, a light blue river that came from the mountains of Hondor, to reach the open sea.

He took off his helm and chest plate and began to drink greedily the life giving liquid. After drinking 2 liters of this he got back up and forgetting the way back to the tavern, and his stuff walked into the nearby forest that was known to to house monsters of all types. Tripping over a knocked down tree trunk, he went to sleep, when his drunken body waked up the next morning, he was confused as to where he was. All he remembered was waking to the Vana River, then his memory was to fuzzy to recall. All he knew was that, he was in one of the most dangerous forests on the continent, and he had no idea were to go now. Blazing a path with a rusty sword embedded into a tree trunk 50 meters in front of him, he was now making steady progress to reach anywhere but this forest. As he begun to see a human town, he was attacked from behind, and was knocked out on the earthen floor, that served as his temporary bed.

He awoken to an usual sight, he was on a ship bound to Port Silver, and he was in the storage area, where the food and water needed for a long journey surrounded him blocking any view of an exit door. Trying to climb up the barrels, he was punched in the gut, by an invisible man. Looking around he saw nothing that would betray a persons position. That was until he heard someone say, get off of me you lousy human. Artemis looked around the room trying to find the source of the noise. He looked down at the barrels, but thinking in his mind they can't talk they are just pieces of wood. As he finished his climbing over those bloody barrels, he spotted sunlight and a fragile wooden door that was worn and unlocked. Seeing this as his opportunity to escape from whatever adventure he got himself into he stepping in the light. As Artemis woke up, he thought with a sudden thought, that was the best dream ever.

Last edited:

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Hehehe, I've seen a few characters taller than yours, but it's interesting to have characters that need to duck through every door :D.

Just make sure that he's not overpowered, any fighting/survival skill should be the bare basics, any mastery need training/learning ingame.

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Altera survival guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands
How to create your character profile
How to find a town
Server Rules
How to use titles
Rules for Roleplay
How to use the forum
The Players' Handbook
Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.