Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

❅ Leila Artorius ⚔ Wanderer❅

Woolsey

Lord of Altera
wait, that place is the Solitarios castle.
I know that place. a dude lives there. he's never online, but his character lives there.
it's got some nifty backstory too.

is that the one like right above the warcamp?
Yeah that's the place, I was wondering if I could ask Sally or any staff member for it.

Do you know the guys Forum name Gaby? : )

Woolsey

Lord of Altera

- - -

I made a little art, and I know it's not accurate to Wulfe because she doesn't wear a ripped up sailor coat thing.

But I'm trying~

Woolsey

Lord of Altera
RECENT EVENT
=================

The presence of the God..

Today is Waterday, 12th of Springrise, 2260.

A time of a new Era had begun. As it would almost seem, a battle is coming. In a months time, something big will happen.
None is for sure, but it will be a heating battle in a place no other then the Nether. A hell hole for trouble, as Rahas will create
or attempt to create a portal to another world.

People seem to not realize the thin line they thread their lives on, risking and offering themselves for a God who just shows
himself out of the blue, he did not ask for their help, but they offered themselves for the sake of wanting to be
a hero in something, to -be- something. I see them as fools, speaking out in front of a God, who you should be fearing and
not one you can simply -chat- with.

Those who keep their distance, hold more aspects of what will come for the future. Know reason, and keep themselves and
others safe, considering so many out-comes.

I pity those who will sacrifice themselves for glory for a God. This should be no other then left beyond the Gods.
But I can't help but want to see the out-come up close, so I can write about it in books for history for Altera to know
it's events for later on.

Woolsey

Lord of Altera
[UPDATE:] Wow, it's been a while.

+Relations (Didn't color them to be recognized, but a lot are there.)
+Picture:

+New sword 'Undefined might'
------------------------------

Wulfe's taken up helping others, and having the vase dream of having a home up North. One day she'll have that home for Sif and her friends, but that day won't be near anytime soon. So she'll stick to drawing in her book about it.

Preparing for the event coming up soon, Wulfe and her friends have worked through the month with hard sweating bones to be prepared for what the portal and hell will behold for them. This will certainly be an eye sore, but a eye full of wonder too. Even if the full of wonder will be flames and screaming people.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
Serella - Serri has become ignorant, even with Wulfe not wanting to be with her, Serri continues to think Wulfe doesn't care, but she does. But when Serri tried to kiss Wulfe, it's been awkward between the two. But it crosses the line when Serri annoyingly ignores Wulfe in the presence of others when discussing matters.
it was one time Wulfe lol XD
.... k maybe 2 times.

and hey. there was no "tried to" with the kiss.
she kissed wulfe.