Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

1.8 Incoming [Complete] [BUGS]

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
Just gunna let everyone know: now that my investment in a double chest of mossy stone blocks that I bought off the auction house 2 years ago is officially wasted money. I'll be renting out slime block bouncy castles for birthdays and weddings to make up for the loss.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Just gunna let everyone know: now that my investment in a double chest of mossy stone blocks that I bought off the auction house 2 years ago is officially wasted money. I'll be renting out slime block bouncy castles for birthdays and weddings to make up for the loss.
This sounds like the best way to celebrate a party, I will rent one once San has taken over the world and I'd like a party

HogoShi_Kitsune

Lord of Altera
Legend
HogoShi_Kitsune
HogoShi_Kitsune
Legend
*Shutters at the thought of updating* I hope my client mods are ready for this update. Can't live without my OptiFine and MPM!

And rabbits? Joy....

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
*Shutters at the thought of updating* I hope my client mods are ready for this update. Can't live without my OptiFine and MPM!

And rabbits? Joy....
Optifine is already 1.8.1
and MPM is in it's 1.8 beta stage

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Rabbits eating carrots is actually a nice feature that would give them at least minimum value :D
Potion of leaping
Rabbit stew
Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog, 1/2500 chance of spawning
Rabbit hide, 2x2 = normal peace of leather

Raith

Lord of Altera
Rabbits - Rabbits are griefers :I unfortunately there's no way to stop a rabbit eating your carrot crops (Killer rabbit eats much faster than the normal ones-). So make sure to keep rabbits away from carrot fields. Worldguard most likely has a fix for this or hopefully plans a fix.