Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

1.8 Incoming [Complete] [BUGS]

The_Dark_Lord

I think I might like it here
I am making a texture pack for the server. Although, I might want to see the ALL the stuff in the map first. But I'm trying to make the textures look more medieval.

I am making a texture pack for the server. Although, I might want to see the ALL the stuff in the map first. But I'm trying to make the textures look more medieval.
There's a few of us that were talking about doing that together. Waiting until 1.8 comes out to do so, however. Add me on skype: noggin291, and we'll see what ideas we have?

Also, I seriously hope MCMMO is retained. It's one of my favorite plugins, and I've been working on my MCMMO skills for a while now.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Also, I seriously hope MCMMO is retained. It's one of my favorite plugins, and I've been working on my MCMMO skills for a while now.
Mcmmo has a bad habit of not liking the config if it's not done right, so on updates there's a very high chance the config is going to need to be changed. This'll require 1 restart, if it doesn't like the new config, it'll have to be changed again, this will be restart number 2.

It shouldn't make any changes to player levels/data.

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
There's a few of us that were talking about doing that together. Waiting until 1.8 comes out to do so, however. Add me on skype: noggin291, and we'll see what ideas we have?
I use Dokucraft (High), it's pretty much the only texture pack I like anymore. But I'd love to see what you guys can come up with.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Speaking of texturepacks, and if anyone wants to make a texturepack i have a few recommendations.

One of the reasons why i use LB Photorealism despite it hasnt been updated since the one right before horses were added, is because of two main things.

Yes its super realistic and i love that and know not many other people do, but its netherbrick is a brighter red. It makes perfect Red rooftop for castles and it looks absolutely amazing with Mediterranean style city's which Azerport is based off of. If i knew it wasnt a darker brown purple color to most other texture packs, i wouldn't have used spruce for the rooftops.

sd5Vtfi.jpg

Also, they have light and dark stone brick.
Regular stone brick is the stone brick you see in the picture above, but their cracked stone brick is just a darker variant of it that gives you more choice of color to use in your build.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
For some reason namer decided it didn't want to work, but that's okay because I found a backup plugin to do it's job just in case-

Also restart is taking extra long, shopkeepers keeps on breaking- I'm not sure on MCMMO, it errored once and stopped and now I'm confused- (Information IS backed up, don't worry)

But also, Hawkeye wants to update the database.. I don't know how long this'll take..