Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

1.8 Incoming [Complete] [BUGS]

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Will we still be able to "climb" using fly?

This effects Theives guild alot....
yar. Climbing was added back when fly was a donator only thing, so now that fly can be obtained by anyone, it's fine to remove.

I mean- yes, you can climb using fly.

Edit: the same rules to climbing applies

dogbew

Lord of Altera
Multiple world inventories - This plugin makes the creative map work, there has been reports of some troublesome bugs with 1.8 with it. If it shows any signs of these bugs in 1.8, it will have to be removed and the creative map will be disabled until a replacement is found.
Why not move the creative server and map over to a separate server accessed through the multi-server plugin we have with the hide and seek thing? This would mean that multi world inventories won't matter because invs are wiped from server to server. We could also allow for free er world edit within the creative server only and perhaps even switch over to a plots based system.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Why not move the creative server and map over to a separate server accessed through the multi-server plugin we have with the hide and seek thing? This would mean that multi world inventories won't matter because invs are wiped from server to server. We could also allow for free er world edit within the creative server only and perhaps even switch over to a plots based system.
Because I don't like making things needlessly complicated for a semi-useless feature.

PitaChipBoi

Lord of Altera
Nut_Jooce
Nut_Jooce
Oh wow, this is awesome, the new 1.8 features are amazing and I hope to enjoy the server on 1.8!
I've never played 1.8
Just always roleplaying on 1.7 ... I pretty much just miss old beta mc, I don't like some of the new updates, just too much. Not sure if I'll like the bunnies, but I digress, it could be amazing.
*cri*

hothhorn

Lord of Altera
I will defend my lands with righteous furvor.
Think you miiiiiight have a problem with that since MCMMO is going to cause a lot of issues... and when I hear the word "Issues" I'm assuming that.
Everyone is going to be rolled back!
But, that's just an assumption on my end~

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Think you miiiiiight have a problem with that since MCMMO is going to cause a lot of issues... and when I hear the word "Issues" I'm assuming that.
.... Well then.... I need to go make more infinity bows now.....

Perhaps he can take a a screenshot of his mcmmo skill levels, show them to staff if they are rolled back, and they can give him the levels?

hothhorn

Lord of Altera
.... Well then.... I need to go make more infinity bows now.....

Perhaps he can take a a screenshot of his mcmmo skill levels, show them to staff if they are rolled back, and they can give him the levels?
Psh, I dunno I'm not staff I just know Old plugins bring booboos

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Mcmmo has a bad habit of not liking the config if it's not done right, so on updates there's a very high chance the config is going to need to be changed. This'll require 1 restart, if it doesn't like the new config, it'll have to be changed again, this will be restart number 2.

It shouldn't make any changes to player levels/data.