Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

1.8 Incoming [Complete] [BUGS]

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
upload_2015-2-13_22-59-3.png

T-this isn't an unloaded chunk. This giant hole in the ocean started to suck me down, thankfully I was able to swim over it. :|

dogbew

Lord of Altera
Happened for me too- ALL the signs I've ever placed are apparently lockette'd by me xD
That's just what lockette does by default, it locks all the "entities" placed by a player to that player, i think it may have been turned off by whoever does plugins before, and the update turned it on.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
You guys confuse me so bad-

If it says [Private] it's lockette, if it doesn't say anything (Staff would see a Notice: That *Blah blah* is locked by *Playername*) then it's LWC~

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
In Ilirea all the signs have lost the [ ] around the Private on lockettes.

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
YOUR BATTERY POWER AHHHH-

*Ahem* I'll go take a look and fix it asap, thank you!

Edit: I think it was an unloaded chunk/something, I teleported to the co-ords and the vanished chunk wasn't there D:
I have my battery out of my laptop, it makes it run better, randomly turn off less and overheat less. :D

And that's weird, everything else around it was loaded. Broken chunk was broken.

MAYBE IT WAS A PORTAL TO LIKE... THE COW LEVEL OR SOMETHING.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
You don't have to add any text to the lockette signs, if you're just locking chests, just right click it onto the chest and press done, it auto-fills

Edit: Doors have to be done manually though

Not sure where to put this, but the home page news bar still says we have a date for 1.8, but in fact we have already switched. :)