Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

1.8 Incoming [Complete] [BUGS]

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
I know not everyone will read this- but Shopkeepers was complaining about some of the shopkeepers- and would refuse to startup, rather than have vanilla villagers wandering everywhere, I deleted the user data- I backed it up of course. So anyone that lost their shopkeeper, I'll replace in due-time xD.

Also /homes might've been broken for a lot of people, I lost all my homes-

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
I hope I didnt lose mine, its so far away with no dockmaster anywhere near

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
Good thing my /homes aren't super important. The other two were just in the sorrows.

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
Lockette seems broken in the Sorrows. I clicked and opened a chest that had the sign on it.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Okay
NOT sure if it'll repeat the problem on restart, but every single Lockette sign has changed the [Private] to just private, so it's not acknowledging it as locked.

If it unlocks all the private locks again on restart, then I'll just remove lockette and I'm afraid we'll just have to list allowed people on chests for LWC :p

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Found a UUID compatible lockette for 1.8 ;v; so happy. I don't have an appropriate gif for the feelz I have right now, this will do:

View attachment 59283
YOU ARE AMAZING

Remember to contact Staff about any suspected item disputes, as we can Hawkeye thefts and the like :D

Edit: Eep.. doesn't look like I can set new homes! :3

Last edited:

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
So all the chests in Tybs workshop is still safe?
They've most likely been unlocked, I could re-lock them but there's a high chance of me forgetting since there's quite a lot of things to clean/fix up :(

Do you know the co-ords of the workshop, or is it in an easy to reach spot?

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
They've most likely been unlocked, I could re-lock them but there's a high chance of me forgetting since there's quite a lot of things to clean/fix up :(

Do you know the co-ords of the workshop, or is it in an easy to reach spot?
:D it's fine! Thankyou tho. I had some others who lived there private them so they could use em

I imagine the donation chest was under a different plugin?