Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

A Political Map of the Northern Kingdoms

223hero7

Lord of Altera
Is this claim being propagated IC?
There was an event to claim PS and the cathedral in Ignis name, yes. Not the center of the map, though, that was my fault as I forgot to remember it, when making paths between the regions we own/have huge agreements with ICly. I most definitely will be removing that.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
There was an event to claim PS and the cathedral in Ignis name, yes. Not the center of the map, though, that was my fault as I forgot to remember it, when making paths between the regions we own/have huge agreements with ICly. I most definitely will be removing that.
No, Hero, we do not care for the ruins of PS IC, only the cathedral.

BarbarianGaming

Lord of Altera
Don't see why anyone is arguing over folks might as it is an inactive region with no players and is literally a small section of a wall with a couple small houses. For towns to be claimed someone's or under someone's jurisdiction they should at least have 2 active residents otherwise leave it out of yer treaties it's just a crumbling wall.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Don't see why anyone is arguing over folks might as it is an inactive region with no players and is literally a small section of a wall with a couple small houses. For towns to be claimed someone's or under someone's jurisdiction they should at least have 2 active residents otherwise leave it out of yer treaties it's just a crumbling wall.
Is rather keep that buffer zone between Azerport and Lavoyard for the time being. Also @Bean/Benijim I'm sure is real busy and would be working on it if he could.

Also when you redo this. Marr has a fort way to the East
It's the blue flag over to the Right.
Kaer Morhen. It's about 92 plots

We have also expanded to that blue flag near Azerport, and were renovating Twilight Falls there.

Also, when you made this Azerport was only about 220 plots. It has grown to be 480 plots.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
What are all the changes?

The Green Flag is a rather large town owned by House Wolfstatd (don't hold me to spelling)

Aellyrdale, Senatoor lost power over it.
Until @Hogo-Sha Kitsune confirms he bought it, no one has claim there.

House Senatoor moved to the new town of Queens Port near the purple flag on the map.

Lavoyard bought a lot of places.

Makorath Estate was converted to Lavoyard

And yes, that blue flag to the east does take away from Silverian, was givin the region. I didn't start it there., we will expand more to the forest behind us and to the direct East and west. As to not invade thier boundaries

Bean/Benijim

Loyal Servant of Altera
I've currently got mid term exams which require a lot of revision so I can't get on to HollowWorld as often as I'd like :( @Tybalt

Last edited:

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Regions, no matter if populated or not, should count because they were paid for and money went into them.

By the logic that regions without members (and note that not even every region is supposed to have members at all) don't count Marr would have no territorry if everyone but tybalt suddenly goes inactive

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Regions, no matter if populated or not, should count because they were paid for and money went into them.

By the logic that regions without members (and note that not even every region is supposed to have members at all) don't count Marr would have no territorry if everyone but tybalt suddenly goes inactive
... And the exact same goes for Lavoyard. What point are you trying to make?

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Wait- why are you guys even arguing on that?
Because Brogan is trying to say our land claim on Folksmight is invalid.

Even tho there is a region that has been bought there and the owner is a Marrian. Despite how active we are there... Our region is still there and RP wise we claim it