Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

A Political Map of the Northern Kingdoms

Kyle1322

Lord of Altera
Because Brogan is trying to say our land claim on Folksmight is invalid.

Even tho there is a region that has been bought there and the owner is a Marrian. Despite how active we are there... Our region is still there and RP wise we claim it
leeeeeeeeets just not argue bout it guys, better that way, leave it to IC arrangements yo~

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Because Brogan is trying to say our land claim on Folksmight is invalid.

Even tho there is a region that has been bought there and the owner is a Marrian. Despite how active we are there... Our region is still there and RP wise we claim it
you can claim it all you want buddy. The RP says otherwise, and as I mentionned on another thread, come and get it if you so want to.

It's not because you arbitrarily decided, after two or three days of signing it, to burn the treaty, that said treaty is considered void by Arthorius.

Deash12

Coffee Enthusiast
Alright, I'll remove that picture from the post, then. Do note that that was not the OOC claim, but the IC political area claim.
Dayter would also deny any claim Lavoravioli has West of that River to the left of Queen's Port near the boundary outlined~

Yay land disputes!

MaelstromPuddle

Lord of Altera
Legend
Auralein
Auralein
Legend
Folksmight has being deserted for ages, its literally just an unfinished wall and two huts.

Are we really arguing over this? its worth more to tear down and build a farming village than actually build a castle

Bean/Benijim

Loyal Servant of Altera
Can you all please stop discussing what my region should be. It belongs to me. Stop saying whats better and whats not. I have plans for the region, I'm just unable to do them at this time. I'm as active as I can be at this time so leave Folksmight out of this.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Can you all please stop discussing what my region should be. It belongs to me. Stop saying whats better and whats not. I have plans for the region, I'm just unable to do them at this time. I'm as active as I can be at this time so leave Folksmight out of this.
Sure thing Benijim, sorry about that, It all originates from the fact that tybalt claimed it was part of the Marr RP kingdom and as so, I was led to believe I could legitimately claim it in a peace treaty. If you so claim that you don't want your region to be used for RP, then sure, i'll start acting like it's not existing and void everything concerning it. It would be logical that if we were to do so, then Tybalt would have to also deny it's existence.

A point that i would like to raise is that for my own part, i consider an OOC region apart from the same region RP wise. I would never ask anything OOCly, only in RP. If some have words that can be misunderstood, then it is not what I believe or agree with.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Can I ask for the area of the almighty Diarchia if you got time?

(Oh mah gods such spoilers)

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Sure thing Benijim, sorry about that, It all originates from the fact that tybalt claimed it was part of the Marr RP kingdom and as so, I was led to believe I could legitimately claim it in a peace treaty. If you so claim that you don't want your region to be used for RP, then sure, i'll start acting like it's not existing and void everything concerning it. It would be logical that if we were to do so, then Tybalt would have to also deny it's existence.

A point that i would like to raise is that for my own part, i consider an OOC region apart from the same region RP wise. I would never ask anything OOCly, only in RP. If some have words that can be misunderstood, then it is not what I believe or agree with.
Folksmight, as if you would check in one of our House Threads. @Bean/Benijim
Himself said it was a part of Marr. Nonetheless his char is still a member of Marr and it's our responsibility to ensure the best for him and his region.

Also during the treaty, I was ic trying to tell you that couldn't be done because it was his private property, also I said I couldn't because it was his region and I just can't give it up like that.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
¬_¬ guys please, stop this bickering. take it to a convo, skype, special thread I dun care but this is just getting anoying

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
¬_¬ guys please, stop this bickering. take it to a convo, skype, special thread I dun care but this is just getting anoying
:p

It's what the thread is kinda for, to discuss political boundaries. TBH, I'm not mad. I'm just saying sentences and saying what I think.

If you really don't like it.... Perhaps your first clue to not read this thread was the word political in the title :p

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
:p

It's what the thread is kinda for, to discuss political boundaries. TBH, I'm not mad. I'm just saying sentences and saying what I think.

If you really don't like it.... Perhaps your first clue to not read this thread was the word political in the title :p
Yea yea I understand, but still :3

Dr.Patriot

Lord of Altera
The whole deal with Wolfstadt land is that really we haven't had the chance to discuss in rp yet because wolfstadt doesn't exist yet. Those borders are really just placeholders for whatever our characters will agree on. We haven't really discussed the borders even among ourselves very much so really it's a matter of waiting until we finish our prepreperations. Until then, Wolfstadt doesn't exist in rp.