Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Aellyr

Patrickdxs

Lord of Altera

OOCly Staff "own" any region that isn't being used, and at the moment I don't think anyone is actually using Aellyr as a town but just a place to say "I own this, ahahahaha!" and not using it. Which means I would ask staff.

ICly Last I /heard/ the Engem own Aellyr and are keeping it under lockdown so nobody but Marr and Engem can enter. Since this official declaration, nobody has actually gone to the trouble of officially declaring it their land, aside from joking around OOCly. So I assume the Engem still hold it, but have no /real/ interest in keeping it for themselves if a ally wanted it. This is my most educated guess, so I could be wrong, but from what I know (and I asked around a lot about Aellyr after it was sacked) the engem own it. @Goldengem25

Gregor

Lord of Altera

OOCly Staff "own" any region that isn't being used, and at the moment I don't think anyone is actually using Aellyr as a town but just a place to say "I own this, ahahahaha!" and not using it. Which means I would ask staff.

ICly Last I /heard/ the Engem own Aellyr and are keeping it under lockdown so nobody but Marr and Engem can enter. Since this official declaration, nobody has actually gone to the trouble of officially declaring it their land, aside from joking around OOCly. So I assume the Engem still hold it, but have no /real/ interest in keeping it for themselves if a ally wanted it. This is my most educated guess, so I could be wrong, but from what I know (and I asked around a lot about Aellyr after it was sacked) the engem own it. @Goldengem25
Engem /AND/ The Order.

Gregor

Lord of Altera

can I get a straight answer, please?!
TLDR: OOCly, Marr owns a region there, ICly, Landir claims it and you will get into trouble with him if you start messing about in his kingdom. Officially, still under Engem/Order(Lavoyard)

Patrickdxs

Lord of Altera
Engem /AND/ The Order.
Yea, though I think with recent changes, only the order members that are not aligned with Lavoyard would be allowed into Aellyr, but I don't know about that. Since the order disbanded at Scardrac's command, it's complicated. Unless this new organization is openly claiming to have the Order's land.

Patrickdxs

Lord of Altera
TLDR: OOCly, Marr owns a region there, ICly, Landir claims it and you will get into trouble with him if you start messing about in his kingdom. Officially, still under Engem/Order(Lavoyard)
OOCly there are region claims that are /also/ACU's property. I do believe the Senatoor also still make claims to it, and I don't think the Lavoyard have ever had any claims, the /order/ is different from the Lavoyard.

Gregor

Lord of Altera
OOCly there are region claims that are /also/ACU's property. I do believe the Senatoor also still make claims to it, and I don't think the Lavoyard have ever had any claims, the /order/ is different from the Lavoyard.
After the disbandment of the Order, Lavoyard is the successor of treaties and possesions.

Patrickdxs

Lord of Altera
After the disbandment of the Order, Lavoyard is the successor of treaties and possesions.
Well that causes problems, if people properly RP'd holding Aellyr, like they should have, Engem and Lavoyard should already be in open raids and war from having fights over control of Aellyr...
Instead, people are claiming Aellyr left right and center, which has led to this conundrum. Perhaps we should find a neutral solution that doesn't involve either side owning it? Just a suggestion.

Edit: Just to point out, when the Lavoyard were ICly refusing to come out of Knight's Haven, and hiding in their castle to avoid death and assassins and Etc. They would have lost control of Aellyr, and the Engem would have claimed it totally, and unless the Lavoyard march to fight over it, the Engem would still have it. Right?

Gregor

Lord of Altera
Well that causes problems, if people properly RP'd holding Aellyr, like they should have, Engem and Lavoyard should already be in open raids and war from having fights over control of Aellyr...
Instead, people are claiming Aellyr left right and center, which has led to this conundrum. Perhaps we should find a neutral solution that doesn't involve either side owning it? Just a suggestion.
Yeah well, the problem is that neither Engem or Lavoyard care about the territory, but never settled it, thats why I said /officially/

Landir has de facto power Ic, since well, he is the only one who hangs around the place.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
I though the ''Kingdom of Landir'' was kind of a joke, seeing its only inhabitant was Landir, the Government was made of Landir, and the army was commanded by supreme general Landir, leading hordes of Landir.

Landir also taxes himself at a rate of 100%

Patrickdxs

Lord of Altera
I though the ''Kingdom of Landir'' was kind of a joke, seeing its only inhabitant was Landir, the Government was made of Landir, and the army was commanded by supreme general Landir, leading hordes of Landir.

Landir also taxes himself at a rate of 100%
Pretty much, it's kind of a joke.

At this point, with all the points i've seen, and knowing that there /is/ a player who goes to Aellyr and owns it OOCly, I think if you want to talk to the owner, talk to ACU and Robert Senatoor. The only reason the ruins of Aellyr aren't past Robert's control and into Lavoyard is because the Engem would probably jump on it the moment that happened.... So, ACU owns it, with the Engem making sure no-one "misuses" it in their eyes.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Pretty much, it's kind of a joke.

At this point, with all the points i've seen, and knowing that there /is/ a player who goes to Aellyr and owns it OOCly, I think if you want to talk to the owner, talk to ACU and Robert Senatoor. The only reason the ruins of Aellyr aren't past Robert's control and into Lavoyard is because the Engem would probably jump on it the moment that happened.... So, ACU owns it, with the Engem making sure no-one "misuses" it in their eyes.
I believe ACU sold it and with the money purchases Queen's Port and the northern Castle.

Patrickdxs

Lord of Altera
I believe ACU sold it and with the money purchases Queen's Port and the northern Castle.
Weird, their claims are still there last I checked. Well, then it's a ruined wasteland I guess, with nobody caring about it, might as well be unclaimed and simply neutral ground?