Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Aellyr

Gaby

Lord of Altera
alright.

I think I have enough emeralds to try and get a nobility title, as soon as I remember how much that is.
then try to buy it.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
I'm giving up on trying to claim this town.

there is no way for me to attain this much money, especially as I am not a moneymaking sort of person.
unless @Hogo-Sha Kitsune wants to try and aid me in reclaiming it under his title as ruler of House Hansdotter, I don't see this happening.

and frankly,
this entire endeavor is way too stressful to be even remotely worth it. I'm at the point of tears, and all because I thought it would make IC sense to need a more public base of operations for the followers.

honestly, if I wanted one of those, I could just go and make Falandraal public. I mean, Nyari drew a hecking map and gave it to a Lavoyard, I think our security is compromised already.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
@Hogo-Sha Kitsune
Sad to say this, but I don't trust characters that has thier alt within enemy factions. Because they will betray you to gain info to help their main character out. Scum move In my own opinion.

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
I mean, Nyari drew a hecking map and gave it to a Lavoyard,
@Hogo-Sha Kitsune
Sad to say this, but I don't trust characters that has thier alt within enemy factions. Because they will betray you to gain info to help their main character out. Scum move In my own opinion.
...I am pretty sure that is against the rules.
Using your alt to get something like information about someone, a location, events, is in the end, metagaming.
Correct me if I am wrong but that seems to be what happened...

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Will inverstigate, once I get back to internet. Unless Sally beats me to it.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Um- wouldn't it be wiser to first speak to Boogsterally about this rather than immediately calling staff in?
http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/rp-and-ooc-conduct-and-staff-involvement.29297/

If an argument is serious, as in there is profanity, bullying, or serious rule breaking involved, then of course contact a staff member immediately. We can check logs easily enough to verify this claim. Do know however, that we will check logs, and make sure your complaint is valid before coming to staff.
I wouldn't put "Making a map" on a serious rule-breaking or serious meta-gaming when the problem could most likely be talked through with the culprit or related players (In this case, the ones who received the map).

First off: Why is it so important that no one knows where this town is?

Another thing: Please please please- check the relations of anyone that joins your town, I doubt you could avoid your town location being leaked to others forever, but making a guideline/rules for the town wouldn't hurt either.

HogoShi_Kitsune

Lord of Altera
Legend
HogoShi_Kitsune
HogoShi_Kitsune
Legend
First off: Why is it so important that no one knows where this town is?

Another thing: Please please please- check the relations of anyone that joins your town, I doubt you could avoid your town location being leaked to others forever, but making a guideline/rules for the town wouldn't hurt either.
The secrecy is more of an IC thing: Falandraal, as you know, is a city designed to harbor those who are being hunted, and the idea is that the person hunting them does not know where they are. They may have the name "Falandraal", but that doesn't tell them a specific location.

For the second one, it is written specifically into Falandraal law that residents, visitors, and otherwise must not speak of, write of, or otherwise communicate Falandraal's location or the names of the residents, else face irrevocable banishment. The only exception is that Elfa, Therry, and Sal have permission to bring people to Falandraal that are in need of its services.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
I myself made sure to investigate weither this was legitimate or not before even agreeing to being informed of said location, and haven't yet done anything in RP against Falandraal.
Trust me, I know a lot about meta and powergaming, and I agree it is a quite relevant but sadly recurring problem. Concerning Nyari, the Character that leaked, I was told that he/she (I don't even know Nyari's gender, damn.) has had quite a great amount of psychological trauma following some inside incident (I don't exactly know the details, and it's not my place to ask.)
I'm sure you guys can solve that matter by talking to eachother, oui? :heart:

Rue

Lord of Altera
Mystic
PrettyBones
PrettyBones
Mystic
I myself made sure to investigate weither this was legitimate or not before even agreeing to being informed of said location, and haven't yet done anything in RP against Falandraal.
Trust me, I know a lot about meta and powergaming, and I agree it is a quite relevant but sadly recurring problem. Concerning Nyari, the Character that leaked, I was told that he/she (I don't even know Nyari's gender, damn.) has had quite a great amount of psychological trauma following some inside incident (I don't exactly know the details, and it's not my place to ask.)
I'm sure you guys can solve that matter by talking to eachother, oui? :heart:
Nyari is incredibly compulsive, and needy, she lost the person she most loved.
It was rather clear that she would do something spiteful, and literally-, literally the only people that listened to her were Alteriana and Janos, both who were part of Lavoyard, they literally goaded her into telling where she lived, and, as the gullible person she is, she eventually caved in.

If this were to any advantage to any of my characters, we'd have already made a move on Falandraal, but guess what? We didn't, because we don't want to cause problems. And, if this were for purely my gain, Nyari wouldn't have told Salheira IC, but guess what? She did, as I have no broken character this whole time.

There have also been many misconceptions here;

Nyari never gave a map, and she never actually -showed them, or took them there-.
They did it all themselves, Nyari just took them to Aellyr and pointed them the general direction.

And, please trust me here-. Lavoyard isn't going to act against Falandraal at all, it's honestly almost no gain to my other characters since they don't actually care to waste their time.

There y'all are.

Last edited: