Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Aellyr

HogoShi_Kitsune

Lord of Altera
Legend
HogoShi_Kitsune
HogoShi_Kitsune
Legend
Nyari is incredibly compulsive, and needy, she lost the person she most loved.
It was rather clear that she would do something spiteful, and literally-, literally the only people that listened to her were Alteriana and Janos, both who were part of Lavoyard, they literally goaded her into telling where she lived, and, as the gullible person she is, she eventually caved in.

If this were to any advantage to any of my characters, we'd have already made a move on Falandraal, but guess what? We didn't, because we don't want to cause problems. And, if this were for purely my gain, Nyari wouldn't have told Salheira IC, but guess what? She did, as I have no broken character this whole time.

There have also been many misconceptions here;

Nyari never gave a map, and she never actually -showed them, or took them there-.
They did it all themselves, Nyari just took them to Aellyr and showed them the general direction.

And, please trust me here-. Lavoyard isn't going to act against Falandraal at all, it's honestly almost no gain to my other characters since they don't actually care to waste their time.

There y'all are.
Thank you for clearing this up. IC consequences will still apply, but I do understand the IC implications to this action. Keep in mind though, that my bringing the staff into this was not intended as a report, but it was intended to make them aware of the situation incase the need arrised that I needed to implicate them, so please don't take offense to it.

I'm glad to hear that Lavoyard won't act against Falandraal (even though they have more than enough valid reason to).

Also, so you know, Elfa would've listened had she been approached... IF she was not dead. You would know this probably from Sal, or anyone else in Falandraal.

Gregor

Lord of Altera
Thank you for clearing this up. IC consequences will still apply, but I do understand the IC implications to this action. Keep in mind though, that my bringing the staff into this was not intended as a report, but it was intended to make them aware of the situation incase the need arrised that I needed to implicate them, so please don't take offense to it.

I'm glad to hear that Lavoyard won't act against Falandraal (even though they have more than enough valid reason to).

Also, so you know, Elfa would've listened had she been approached... IF she was not dead. You would know this probably from Sal, or anyone else in Falandraal.
Wait, Lavoyard has absolutely nothing against vermella or Falandraal.

They literally dont care? What do you mean they have reason?

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Could yer please point this out next time you tag two admins to a thread :p otherwise we have to assume the worst.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
Gaby said:
heeeeeeeeyyyyy, I know what would be something nice and relaxing to do!
let's go on the forums! I'm sure the only argument that sprung from something I said the night before was that little offhand joke about Scardrac causing trouble on holy neutral ground LOL!

hold on a moment.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
warning long post

She did WHAT!?
calm down.

Actually, we drew the map, but yes, it's in our possession. And also Thannis'.
more worried bout Thannis than the Lavoyard tbh.
the Lavoyard have rules. Thannis doesnt.

@Hogo-Sha Kitsune
Sad to say this, but I don't trust characters that has thier alt within enemy factions. Because they will betray you to gain info to help their main character out. Scum move In my own opinion.
so you don't trust me?
my characters have ties to nearly every faction now...

Will inverstigate, once I get back to internet. Unless Sally beats me to it.
Im sorry you guys had to see this.

First off: Why is it so important that no one knows where this town is?
*agree button*

Well. This is nice to read.
Boog we need to talk.

The secrecy is more of an IC thing: Falandraal, as you know, is a city designed to harbor those who are being hunted, and the idea is that the person hunting them does not know where they are. They may have the name "Falandraal", but that doesn't tell them a specific location.

For the second one, it is written specifically into Falandraal law that residents, visitors, and otherwise must not speak of, write of, or otherwise communicate Falandraal's location or the names of the residents, else face irrevocable banishment. The only exception is that Elfa, Therry, and Sal have permission to bring people to Falandraal that are in need of its services.
Salheira has sort of been IC disagreeing with all this. oops.

I myself made sure to investigate weither this was legitimate or not before even agreeing to being informed of said location, and haven't yet done anything in RP against Falandraal.
Trust me, I know a lot about meta and powergaming, and I agree it is a quite relevant but sadly recurring problem. Concerning Nyari, the Character that leaked, I was told that he/she (I don't even know Nyari's gender, damn.) has had quite a great amount of psychological trauma following some inside incident (I don't exactly know the details, and it's not my place to ask.)
I'm sure you guys can solve that matter by talking to eachother, oui? :heart:
Nyari is female.
also, I love you.

Nyari is incredibly compulsive, and needy, she lost the person she most loved.
It was rather clear that she would do something spiteful, and literally-, literally the only people that listened to her were Alteriana and Janos, both who were part of Lavoyard, they literally goaded her into telling where she lived, and, as the gullible person she is, she eventually caved in.

If this were to any advantage to any of my characters, we'd have already made a move on Falandraal, but guess what? We didn't, because we don't want to cause problems. And, if this were for purely my gain, Nyari wouldn't have told Salheira IC, but guess what? She did, as I have no broken character this whole time.

There have also been many misconceptions here;

Nyari never gave a map, and she never actually -showed them, or took them there-.
They did it all themselves, Nyari just took them to Aellyr and pointed them the general direction.

And, please trust me here-. Lavoyard isn't going to act against Falandraal at all, it's honestly almost no gain to my other characters since they don't actually care to waste their time.

There y'all are.
thank you for being devoted to your character, but the problem is...
... a. long. story.
but right now I'm feeling a lot of regret with certain things I did and that I allowed to happen.

Wait, Lavoyard has absolutely nothing against vermella or Falandraal.

They literally dont care? What do you mean they have reason?
you called Vermella a fake god and a witch (direct quote, multiple lavoyards said it). you have also shown in your domestic policies a blatant disrespect of nature (cutting down trees to fuel industry, so said thorius).

the whole practice of Vermella worship is linked to an incredibly long history of being hunted down for nothing else but those reasons. this has fostered a culture where you do not take these kinds of words lightly, because to take them lightly would be beyond foolish.

long story short, your offhanded mockery and hyperbolic words were interpreted as threats and a declaration of war. we have responded accordingly.
and if they dont care why are they keeping the map. why did they draw it in the first place. why did they even accept nyaris offer

So there is no reason. K
please don't do that.

Gregor

Lord of Altera
warning long post

calm down.

more worried bout Thannis than the Lavoyard tbh.
the Lavoyard have rules. Thannis doesnt.

so you don't trust me?
my characters have ties to nearly every faction now...

Im sorry you guys had to see this.

*agree button*

Boog we need to talk.

Salheira has sort of been IC disagreeing with all this. oops.

Nyari is female.
also, I love you.

thank you for being devoted to your character, but the problem is...
... a. long. story.
but right now I'm feeling a lot of regret with certain things I did and that I allowed to happen.

you called Vermella a fake god and a witch (direct quote, multiple lavoyards said it). you have also shown in your domestic policies a blatant disrespect of nature (cutting down trees to fuel industry, so said thorius).

the whole practice of Vermella worship is linked to an incredibly long history of being hunted down for nothing else but those reasons. this has fostered a culture where you do not take these kinds of words lightly, because to take them lightly would be beyond foolish.

long story short, your offhanded mockery and hyperbolic words were interpreted as threats and a declaration of war. we have responded accordingly.
and if they dont care why are they keeping the map. why did they draw it in the first place. why did they even accept nyaris offer

please don't do that.
First off, Thannis is dead.

Second, that means Vermella followers have reasons to attack Lavoyard, not the other way around.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
Second, that means Vermella followers have reasons to attack Lavoyard, not the other way around.
Vermella is historically "defensive", I think this is more a "We see them as hostiles so its time to make sure we're prepared"
^
and also...
why in the world would you poke a gigantic, powerful nation that has already threatened to burn their enemies off the face of the earth? that is unbelievably stupid.
our current policy is to lie low and not anger you. just wait for our allies to take you out.
because we're really weak, and it would be dumb to risk a war.

First off, Thannis is dead.
revivals.
if that's not happening, then praise the sun, the moon, and the seas.

223hero7

Lord of Altera

If I may explain our side, before things grow a bit too critical here?

To our knowledge back then, Vermella was a fake god and a witch's dream. Salheira came to us preaching about how a mortal ascended to godhood through worship, and to our IC knowledge, no such thing had been acknowledged yet. Now, most of the Pantheon have basically stood up and said "Yo, it's cool. She's with us." The "Trees to fuel the fires of industry" line Valonyx gave was pretty much a joke, as I believe we've taken only two or three trees down from the forest, to build houses and shelters for the villagers. The wildfire, itself? Not really a disregard of nature, but a massive funeral for all the presumed dead bodies we found there/pools of blood. If there is nasty body stuff sprayed over the trees? Yeah, that'd have to burn. Ignis likes it when you burn the bodies, just so bad things don't happen to them from the more nasty Divines in their pantheon's actions.

And truth be told, the mockery was mostly just for the tables Salheira carved up with her hooves by jumping on them. I mean, uhh.

Gregor

Lord of Altera
^
and also...
why in the world would you poke a gigantic, powerful nation that has already threatened to burn their enemies off the face of the earth? that is unbelievably stupid.
our current policy is to lie low and not anger you. just wait for our allies to take you out.
because we're really weak, and it would be dumb to risk a war.

revivals.
if that's not happening, then praise the sun, the moon, and the seas.
Sorry for my response, I am just getting miffed at the OOC painting of Lavoyard as the big bad tyrants that want to destroy the world and torture and oppress everyone

Gaby

Lord of Altera
If I may explain our side, before things grow a bit too critical here?

To our knowledge back then, Vermella was a fake god and a witch's dream. Salheira came to us preaching about how a mortal ascended to godhood through worship, and to our IC knowledge, no such thing had been acknowledged yet. Now, most of the Pantheon have basically stood up and said "Yo, it's cool. She's with us." The "Trees to fuel the fires of industry" line Valonyx gave was pretty much a joke, as I believe we've taken only two or three trees down from the forest, to build houses and shelters for the villagers. The wildfire, itself? Not really a disregard of nature, but a massive funeral for all the presumed dead bodies we found there/pools of blood. If there is nasty body stuff sprayed over the trees? Yeah, that'd have to burn. Ignis likes it when you burn the bodies, just so bad things don't happen to them from the more nasty Divines in their pantheon's actions.

And truth be told, the mockery was mostly just for the tables Salheira carved up with her hooves by jumping on them. I mean, uhh.
*grooooooaaaaaaansssss*
good work!
now perhaps if you would like to explain that to us
IC

Sorry for my response, I am just getting miffed at the OOC painting of Lavoyard as the big bad tyrants that want to destroy the world and torture and oppress everyone
*groans more*
why do people even.

Ladies, ladies, you're all pretty to arthorius!
Val did I ever mention how much I love you?