Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Aellyr

Gaby

Lord of Altera
alright, Ive been speakign with people outside this thread with @Valonyx and @ACU20 and this is what I have learned:

• Valonyx: Lavoyard has no interest in maintaining control of Aellyr. it is ruins.
  • ACU: ACU sold Aellyr, and it is ruins.

The Courier

Lord of Altera
Yes, ICly Landir has set claims with Aellyr and "Controls" it. As in, he likes to go there and relax when the world's gone to hell. More so, if he finds a bunch of people in "his" manor, he won't be too happy about it. Lately Landir just claims ruins and calls them his. As he told Janos, "Yae want Aellyr? Then let's 'ave a duel for it!"

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
@gaby
Sorry that we can't answer a simple question without ridiculous amounts of arguing. From what I've gathered, regardless of any major faction, Landir has taken up residence there. He is a squatter, by definition, and does not legally own the place, but it could be assumed, In -character, that he does, as no faction has interest in owning the place.

BarbarianGaming

Lord of Altera
@gaby
Sorry that we can't answer a simple question without ridiculous amounts of arguing. From what I've gathered, regardless of any major faction, Landir has taken up residence there. He is a squatter, by definition, and does not legally own the place, but it could be assumed, In -character, that he does, as no faction has interest in owning the place.
Thank you glados so in short, No one legally owns it.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
Yes, ICly Landir has set claims with Aellyr and "Controls" it. As in, he likes to go there and relax when the world's gone to hell. More so, if he finds a bunch of people in "his" manor, he won't be too happy about it. Lately Landir just claims ruins and calls them his. As he told Janos, "Yae want Aellyr? Then let's 'ave a duel for it!"
Salheira will argue for Aellyr, and challenge Landir to a duel

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
@gaby
In short, James legally bought a region there and it's his private estate.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Abandoned/orphaned regions (which Aellyr was when ACU got rid of it) have to be ruined before they can be claimed up again, in terms of pure OOC mechanics. This was not done here, and the region will have to be ruined retroactively.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
And, the person who had bought the region up? So his region gets wrecked now? And if so does he get a refund?

Gaby

Lord of Altera
*bumping this thread again*

I'm going to regret this, but I'm tempted to just try to claim the town in rp.
just like
*plants flag* here we go.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
*bumping this thread again*

I'm going to regret this, but I'm tempted to just try to claim the town in rp.
just like
*plants flag* here we go.
Gaby. I believe it's oocly owned. You can't claim a town that's oocly owned. Period.

And if you want to claim the town in RP, buy it. Stop this nonsense.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Well I mean sure....Tgorius tried. Claiming a town in RP. But you saw how that turned out :3 and your char doesn't have a massive Army to back that up

Gaby

Lord of Altera
Gaby. I believe it's oocly owned. You can't claim a town that's oocly owned. Period.

And if you want to claim the town in RP, buy it. Stop this nonsense.
sorry perhaps I should have clarified.
I'm perfectly willing to buy it, if someone owns it oocly.
I don't know who owns it.

as far as this thread seems to be concerned, no one does, not even ooc.
by your response, I'm going to assume it hasn't been ruined yet?

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
sorry perhaps I should have clarified.
I'm perfectly willing to buy it, if someone owns it oocly.
I don't know who owns it.

as far as this thread seems to be concerned, no one does, not even ooc.
by your response, I'm going to assume it hasn't been ruined yet?
It has been, I believe.