Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Altera: The Exodus - Promotional Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrayh

Loyal Servant of Altera
How about you just go around recording getting bunch of footage of most of the awesome towns and make a epic vid!

Fr3aKeD

The Bearded Man
what doesn't help me is darn lag, i get about 30 to 500ms average. and thats when there is less then 20 people.

Wrayh

Loyal Servant of Altera
Texas right? I live in Pennsylvania but I have awesome internet connection and a Macbook Pro so :p

barryg

Real life redstone crafter
yeah, we have slow internet, DSL 2mb with DL speed of 350kb/s and upload of 50kb/s.
2MB?! The founding fathers had even faster internet!

Luckily, fast and affordable internet is here in the Netherlands a common thing...

barryg

Real life redstone crafter
On topic. I'm trying to make some test videos with Camera Studio. Everyone here who has some kind of screen recording software should try it out! Very easy to use (except selecting and modifying each point :()

One problem... My pc probably can't handle full screen Minecraft on uber graphics with Fraps on... But will test some more!

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
If r0les are still on, in the town, I could help be one of the builders building it (in vid and out) also have roles in farm, blacksmith, market, or where ever I am needed, tbh. I just love to be a part of the HW Comunity and help out where I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.