Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Altera: The Exodus - Promotional Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrayh

Loyal Servant of Altera
Looks like... Curiosity, didn't kill this cat... *takes of sunglasses* YEEEEAAAAHHHH!

Architect360

Loyal Servant of Altera
We also need 2 types of towns.

1 -
A town that has Medieval setting no corruption(we can build it ourselves if we have to) with farm, small marketplace, cathedral/church. SMALL town. just for the beginning of the video.
Could I build this town, as I love to build medieval towns, and I believe I could build a really good farm, with a windmill, wheat fields, and a Farmer's house, and a nice church. I'll post pics up in a minute
http://www.planetminecraft.com/files/resource_media/screenshot/1225/2012-06-18_095849_2602533.jpg
http://www.planetminecraft.com/files/resource_media/screenshot/1217/2012-04-29_130329_2116983.jpg
Tell me if you want any more pics. These pics are from a medieval map I made. Have a look at it here: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/medieval-kingdom-724116/

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
So... what we really wanted was a pre-built town, because then it's all the faster in filming+videoing+editing=fished product, upload, watch.

Fr3aKeD

The Bearded Man
Going to ask sherbzz to see if we can use Daggerfall.

Need it for a peaceful setting.
Farmers - 2 or 3 of em with farmer skin picking wheat slowly and replanting. what you would think in Real life would be doing.

Tavern - quite a few people in this where we can have bartenders, maids, and customers all in it.

Blacksmith - need like 2 or 3 on this one too. have to see how it to make it look like we our producing weapons.

Marketplace, need a few people walking around and being either the customers or the shopkeepers. Placing things on the bench between eachother and paying in gold ingots for it.

More things either tell me here or in game. :)

Matto225

The White Mage
I'd be happy to help out with any of the roles, just gimmie a shout as to when you'd want to record!

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
>: (
Dwarves were meant for Blacksmithing as it means we can multi-task, Drunk Blacksmithing!
We can only Just drink in Taverns...

Fr3aKeD

The Bearded Man
sorry if i haven't seem like I been doing anything. 2 things really slowing me down. I been trying to get Camera Studio(a minecraft mod) to work. and 2nd thing is i guess a lot of people went on Holiday and i don't wanna have some people miss out on what can be pretty fun.

The Camera Studio, if you have heard and used it... I'm having a problem with /cam start or /cam start p1. It's saying i don't have a path or path registered even know i already did the /cam p1 through say 5. If you can help me and it works i'll pay 25k Radiants. Thank you.

Fr3aKeD

The Bearded Man
Try using "/cam l p1 p2", "/cam cr p1 p2" and "/cam sp p1 p2 p3".
I will asap, trying to do some MCedit with my builds. then i'll give it a try.
Also, do i have to add every position? or just p1 to p71 for exampe? for all 71 positions.

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
I've used this, Just copy the command /cam p and fly around marking the points you want to pass (Remember, it also counts the direction you're looking at!)

Then, once all points are made, /cam sp (the best one imo, unless you want a line), and then it should say path created, then do /cam sp (number)(time) (/cam sp 50s would do 50 seconds, replace the 's' for a 'm' for minutes.)

Fr3aKeD

The Bearded Man
Okay, i created /cam p1 and /cam p2. I then do /cam goto p1 for a start. After i did /cam sp p1 1m and i then get the error "not enough points to play this path !"

Status
Not open for further replies.