Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Alteran Rumors, Gossip, & Hearsay

Scroll120

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Scroll120
Scroll120
Legend
[!]
Word would travel that a portion of the construction in Astrakhan had came to an end.
A series of buildings would now provide the soldiers of the city a new barracks.

With a new more centralized struture to it aswell.

Whilst one goal had been achieved, the city is still working day and night with expansion and fortifications.
People would speak of tents being set up, as a flock of sangrains are seen to be settling into the town aswell.

RagingLunacy

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
Hollicynthea
Hollicynthea
Lover
{!}
{
Kingdom of Aor Notice}
With Cor Votum's continued aggression and march of conquest spreading across the regions of the midlands, no place seems to be truly safe.
In a sudden turn of events, after having been left out of the conflict so far, news spreads of troops having launched a raid on the Bloodrose Glen.

Most of the civilians reportedly escaped safely, though some of the farmers ended up captured by the opposing forces swarming the otherwise peaceful settlement.
Unfortunately, most of the finite number of guards fell in their efforts to ensure as many non-combatants present could escape capture or worse.
It is reported by those same survivors that Linden Silveira was personally fighting alongside the guards to protect the people and the glen alike, though no word is heard of his whereabouts since.

Not too long after these first rumours and stories spread of the fall of the Bloodrose Glen into Cor Votum's grasp, more confirmative news does arrive from the reaches of Linistel of Linden Silveira's survival and own escape after the Glen was vacated, though the regent is presently recovering from wounds sustained in defence of the Glen and the city's security has considerably tightened as a result.
Another dire loss for the kingdom while the regent's wife still remains missing as well.

OOC Notice:
Following this post, IC'ly the Bloodrose Glen will count as conquered by Cor Votum.
However, the region itself is still mine OOC'ly and it's not intended that this is a permanent change.
How things progress from here is something that time will have to tell,
but for the time being, judge the Bloodrose Glen as a dangerous region no longer suited for visits or pilgrimages.

Kostadim

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
[!]
Across the eastern coastal skyline, an airship has been spotted soaring from north to south for a week. Whatever its purpose was, it seems to have achieved it as it hasn't been seen again.​
[!]
As the longest day of the year comes once more, the airship can been spotted again. This time making two stops early in the morning near Linlea and Moonstone Isle, and spending the afternoon north of Eldpoint. All a roadbound traveler can see is scholars measuring shadows and weird blue flames from a distance.​

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
[ ! ]

Word spreads of the Kaltstaat choosing to abandon its most southern reach of Grunmauer. The unnatural storms that tore through it left so much damage that it would take too much to restore, and coupled with the Vyres and other dangers on the roads, it is too risky to keep maintaining it. Multiple attacks have prevented the farming town from ever truly growing. Plans to import wheat and other food types in exchange for land are being discussed.

-

(I'm refunding the farming region and have left it in ruins. This is the IC basis.)​

Retro

Lord of Altera
Patron
Retired Staff
Retro_hagrid
Retro_hagrid
Patron
- [ ! ] -
Posters are put up, written in infernal. They are posted mostly in Storm's Landing, though are put up in other cities, in locations where
the local scum or criminals regularly dwell.

Infernal:
"I seek enforcers of the flame, and those with a steeper connection to the occult ways.
I will yield a reward of your liking in return for your service. Find me within these places that you find this message."

A symbol of a flame decorated with white and blue is laced to each poster.​

Si10k

Official Alteran
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
si10k
si10k
Legend
1687808332852.png

[!]

Rumors would begin to spread of a women in the southern part of the continent begining to start her own shop up for friends and those who need assitance that is being called 'The Toy Maker' by children gifting them small toys or toy swords to play with. Maybe if you are lucky enough to find the shop you could also get a good deal for commissions...

Scroll120

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Scroll120
Scroll120
Legend
[!]
World would travel of a fight breaking out inside the Den.
With gangs appearing on the streets lately, extortion for protection had became a common sight for businesses…

Catalyst

Lord of Altera
Server Outreach
Good
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
CatalysTftw
CatalysTftw
Good
[!]
The Tempest's Calling has seen multiple deliveries and the shutters have been taken down for the first time in months. The barman has been heard to say that it reopens tonight, however no one has seen the owner.​

Retro

Lord of Altera
Patron
Retired Staff
Retro_hagrid
Retro_hagrid
Patron
- [ ! ] -
After some time of terror and crime, Heloise von Briarwood arrives to Drakenport to serve as its Lady. Her absence explained in moments lost to grief pertaining to the loss of most of her family soothing the people of their concerns. The steward known as Gerald still assuming certain positions of leadership, while Lady Heloise settles back into power. Remaining as a strong face of the higher nobility for the foreseeable time.

Crime, missing prisoners and other sour or dark turns still taking their toll on the city.

(This is for the character Heloise being effectively turned into an npc as its former player, Nem, could not invest into roleplaying anymore.)​

RaeshiSeeks

I think I might like it here
Pronouns
He/Him
While the Pests in Queensport seem to have been dealt with, whispers speak of a skittering darkness deep in the depths...Of a persistent, gnawing hunger that food does not sate.

RaeshiSeeks

Pronouns
He/Him
Rumor has it that mysterious pamphlets depicting the Gods Jax and Valiant as tumultuous lovers can be found around Storms Landing...

Si10k

Official Alteran
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
si10k
si10k
Legend
1688959569298.png

[!]

Travelers have been talking about the toy maker moving shops beginning to finally set in a place. There were rumors and gossip about soon the Toy Maker beginning to make their own 'toys' and slowly beginning to worship Korog at Ashadht what will ever happen there? Children would be able to get toys much more as others begin to turn jealous of the ashadht children!

Reedie

The wrong.
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Reedie_
Reedie_
Legend
[ ! ]

A procession through the streets of Eldpoint heralded the arrival of Queen Citrine of Mockingbay, on a visit to
the Eldpoint Palace. The bells of the Cathedral were rung during her arrival, and several came out to see the
carriage of the Forest Elf come by.

RaeshiSeeks

Pronouns
He/Him
The strange and most definitely heretical pamphlets found in Storms Landing have now begun popping up in Queensport it seems! The author remains unknown, but it's clear that they've not ceased their writings. Perhaps new pamphlets of other Gods may be in the future?

RaeshiSeeks

Pronouns
He/Him
Rumor has it that the one writing the pamphlets has come up with an entirely new one! Depicting the Lover and the Dawnbringer, these can supposedly be found around Storms Landing!

Even heard something about reading material in the Clinic?...

TheChibiKiwi

Loyal Servant of Altera
Villager
Pronouns
He/Him, She/Her, They/Them
TheChibiKiwi
TheChibiKiwi
Villager
Rumors around Frostlight, Linlea and Linistel talk of a new Grey Lady / All Mother temple in the southern islands built by a teenager.

Si10k

Official Alteran
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
si10k
si10k
Legend
1689276143386.png
[THEME]

[ ! ]

Rumor has it, there was talk of a new thrift store traders guild near Gra’kanat’orra! For the crafters that wish to assist people and create new inventions!

They're calling themselves The All-Hammers Crafting Guild!​

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
While it seems that the Midlands are a dark place of war, there is yet some light in these lands.

Word spreads that the first ever Temple to Charity has been built in Astrakhan, its tables resplendent with food and drink, its silvery hall filled with tranquil song.

The monks and nuns declare that any who are in need of it are welcome to sit and dine, to have their clothes mended, and to be given ailments for their wounds.

They also note that they are searching for an Abbot or Abbess who might help them carry out their duties to the Figment.

Mr.Slime Scroll120 Moody_Mullen Opal Elz