Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Ancient Elven Capital] The Grove of Tauredal

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
... What's a Forest Elf doing in the Order of Harateth? >.<

Ya'll gotta RP with Ced for a home :p

Engems, Marr, and Senatoor are on a very thin line.
Ehh, please do t count Marr as being involved. I went to Tauradale on my own accord.

DemisKitten

Lord of Altera
Name: Rue Jadesong/Syrenne
Race: Forest Elf
Profession: Singer/Dancer looking for a different job at the moment
[Link to Character Profile/Whitelist Application] http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/demiskitten-approved-estes.26830/#post-397022
Will you be joining Saeradan?: Would be nice~
If not, the reason:
Anything you'd like to add:
She would be interested in learning to fight in order to protect Tauredal better. If not that then opening a cafe/sweet shop.

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
Ehh, please do t count Marr as being involved. I went to Tauradale on my own accord.
What you do reflects your house, so they're involved in everything you do on the Isles :p
What did the Engem do in Tauredal?
Nothing, but their current affairs are awful shady, and they're heavily tied in with parties that Tauredal leadership wouldn't poke with a barge pole!

Name: Rue Jadesong/Syrenne
Profession: Singer/Dancer looking for a different job at the moment
[Link to Character Profile/Whitelist Application] http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/demiskitten-approved-estes.26830/#post-397022
Will you be joining Saeradan?: Would be nice~
If not, the reason:
Anything you'd like to add:
She would be interested in learning to fight in order to protect Tauredal better. If not that then opening a cafe/sweet shop.
Sounds gurd, Ced can teach, or we can find someone who can- I'll try to be around online tonight for RP :)

skuller

Lord of Altera
What you do reflects your house, so they're involved in everything you do on the Isles :p

Nothing, but their current affairs are awful shady, and they're heavily tied in with parties that Tauredal leadership wouldn't poke with a barge pole!

Sounds gurd, Ced can teach, or we can find someone who can- I'll try to be around online tonight for RP :)
I don't quite understand what we've done to be shady. Could you explain which parties as well? I'd be happy to bring this into a convo is you wouldn't like to continue posting here.

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
I don't quite understand what we've done to be shady. Could you explain which parties as well? I'd be happy to bring this into a convo is you wouldn't like to continue posting here.
They tried to invade a place, and they're allied to Marr :p
Plus various other details that I can't be bothered to search for and collect right now xD
I'm not really looking to get into an OOC argument over what we think of each others' RP parties, so this is just how I see things from the evidence given to me.

skuller

Lord of Altera
Plus various other details that I can't be bothered to search for and collect right now xD
I'm not really looking to get into an OOC argument over what we think of each others' RP parties, so this is just how I see things from the evidence given to me.
Ah alright makes sense ;) Thanks.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
I have given him enough reason to dislike us

dzc4627

Villager
Name: RP-Dannixyel Slendarian IGN-DannixSlendar
Profession: Assassin, Self-Employed
http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/dannixslendar-whitelist-application-approved-ced.29221/#post-458057
Will you be joining Saeradan?: I see no reason to not.
If not, the reason: Refer to above.
Anything you'd like to add: I absolutely love the city. There are many redeeming qualities, but the one I am most attracted to is that there is a canopy that covers the down below areas, giving a feeling of security and wonder.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Name: RP-Dannixyel Slendarian IGN-DannixSlendar
Profession: Assassin, Self-Employed
http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/dannixslendar-whitelist-application-approved-ced.29221/#post-458057
Will you be joining Saeradan?: I see no reason to not.
If not, the reason: Refer to above.
Anything you'd like to add: I absolutely love the city. There are many redeeming qualities, but the one I am most attracted to is that there is a canopy that covers the down below areas, giving a feeling of security and wonder.
Okay, assassin. Before everyone hates on you are you an orphan?

:D jk it's a running joke, no one will hate you :)

dzc4627

Villager
Okay, assassin. Before everyone hates on you are you an orphan?

:D jk it's a running joke, no one will hate you :)
Hah, must be an inside joke of the people of the Elven Capital, right? Anyways, were you just commenting on my application for comments sake, or are you in a position to accept my request of citizenship?

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Hah, must be an inside joke of the people of the Elven Capital, right? Anyways, were you just commenting on my application for comments sake, or are you in a position to accept my request of citizenship?
*actually got banished for violence in Tauradale* nope xD

Patrickdxs

Lord of Altera
Name: Corvus Ventus (Ign: Patrickdxs)
Profession: Hunter, Aspiring Ranger
[Link]
Will you be joining Saeradan?: Absolutely.

This town is amazing, with both it's role-play and aesthetics, and I definitely wish to join.

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
I'm so sorry to everyone who's waiting, my work is incredibly busy at the moment and I hardly have any free time to hop on and roleplay, but I wouldn't feel comfortable giving you all houses OOCly without it happening in RP first, ya know?

My activity should increase dramatically from Saturday evening onwards, in the mean time I'll try to catch some of you, but again, I'm sorry if you have to wait :(

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I haven't seen many in Tauredal lately. The Exile reached the city and I'd love a roleplay with some inhabitants :D