Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Anime

barryg

Real life redstone crafter
Huh? Anime topic? *not reads everything*

Series:
Neon Genesis Evangelion (series and alternate ending movies)
Gasaraki
Serial Experiments: Lain

And for movies:
Akira (!!!)
Grave of the Fireflies
(Almost) all Studio Ghibli films!

Nyto

Legend of Altera
If anyone would like post some action scenes or comedic scenes from some of your favorite anime.
I started off with the epic battle from Escaflowne.

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
Alright then :p

But guys, let's try and refrain from posting anything that's too ecchi. A bit ecchi is fine, but not too much :p
Echhi = Nudity, adult situations (Without actual......), and stuff like that, alright?
However, I'm going to temporarily ignore that completely, and post something from Highschool of the Dead.

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
yes.yes it is :3

some of my new favs include

Sankarea

Dusk Maiden of Amnesia (dont remember the japanese translation... Tasogore something Amnesia)

Zetman

Eureka 7 AO (AWSOMENESS!!)

kore wa zombie desu ka? of the dead? (this is friggin hilarious)

er...

Accel world (pretty good)

hum...my memory fades me...erm..

i think thats it for now :p

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
But here is a song from Clannad. There is a bit of a spoiler, as it shows the last 5 minutes, but still... :')

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
T^T whyyyyyd you have to go n post a clannad video!!! you know that makes even the most stone cold men cry their rear ends off!!!!

barryg

Real life redstone crafter
It's Ore no Imōto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai (English name: My little sister can't be this cute) It's usually called "Oreimo" though.
I think we're getting to a point where it's not appropriate for everyone anymore...

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
It's hard to explain, watch it and you'll understand :p
But there's nothing really ecchi in it, so you don't have to worry too much, but there's a few jokes and such that are a bit Pg13 ;)