Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Anime

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
Well, next month there are three Anime's coming out that I've been waiting for,
Season 2 of Yuru Yuri,
Oda Nobuna no Yabou,
Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai.
The 8th OVA for Kiss x Sis is also out next month, which I've been waiting a while for.
I'm also watching 1 or 2 that came out this month/last month, and I'm just watching random ones at the moment.

Kuyek

Villager
I suggest you watch Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (because you watched Elfen Lied) and Myself;Yourself (because you watched H2O: Footprints in the Sand). Both are good, the first being better thanks to mindless violence.

And a word of warning. Never, ever try to watch School Days. The only exception is whan you want to know the roots of Nice Boat meme.

TheDarkFool

Lord of Altera
OH I loved Myself;Yourself!!! :D As well, I maaaaaay have watcher Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni... Maybe... I dunno... I'll give it a look though!! :D

TheDarkFool

Lord of Altera
Pssssshhhh... The above quoted message states noobish animes shown on TV in America nad other countries besides Japan... The only good anime, in my opinion, comes directly from, and is only aired on TV in, Japan! ^-^ All other anime isn't any good. Besides DB, DBZ, FMA:BH, and Gundam.

EDIT: I mean the quote Bempy made... >_>

Kuyek

Villager
Most commonly the term anime means animations that are made by japanese companies for the japanese market. That way you can easily distinguish between original japanese and american animation with one word.

bewpy

Loyal Servant of Altera
Pssssshhhh... The above quoted message states noobish animes shown on TV in America nad other countries besides Japan... The only good anime, in my opinion, comes directly from, and is only aired on TV in, Japan! ^-^ All other anime isn't any good. Besides DB, DBZ, FMA:BH, and Gundam.

EDIT: I mean the quote Bempy made... >_>
Art is art, dude. And everyone has different opinions.

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
Some of my favorites that I can think of are Rosario + Vampire and Queens Blade, may or may not have been already said

Kuyek

Villager
First season of Rosario+Vampire was fairly good, but the second season was a failure. As to Queen's Blade...Tit Cannon from the first episode says it all. If I searched for partial nudity I would rather choose Seikon no Qwaser.

TheDarkFool

Lord of Altera
I loved every minute of Rosario + Vampire, including season 2... Though it was a bit odd... As for Queen's Blade, I just couldn't get into it that well... And I've never heard of Seikon no Qwaser. >_>

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
I love Seikon no Qwaser, I hope that there will be a third season. However, I prefer the manga, but the manga hasn't been fully translated for some reason.
Rosario + Vampire was one of the first Anime's I watched, and I really like it. The second season was a bit of a disappointment, but that's 'cause the manga still wasn't finished at that stage. However, I have to say, the Manga is infinitely better.
I'm in the middle of Queens Blade, and I'm really enjoying it so far. I'm on the 11th episode of the second season.

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
And I've never heard of Seikon no Qwaser. >_>
It's good, it's about Sasha who is a Qwaser, people who can manipulate elements (Periodic table type ones) and require breast-milk to fight, Mafuyu and Tomo, as they fight against evil Qwasers to defend a painting that is a portal to God (or something like that, I wasn't completely sure about that part :p).
It's very ecchi, so if you don't like that sort of thing, you probably wont like it.