Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Anime

Nyto

Legend of Altera
It's hard to explain, watch it and you'll understand :p
But there's nothing really ecchi in it, so you don't have to worry too much, but there's a few jokes and such that are a bit Pg13 ;)
I really think this kind of anime is bad taste. I think it was just made for perverts and people who don't agree with the norms of society.

barryg

Real life redstone crafter
I really think this kind of anime is bad taste. I think it was just made for perverts and people who don't agree with the norms of society.
First of all Anime is from Japan. In Japan there is a whole other culture then you're accustomed to. So please don't bash the Japanese people for their (in your opinion) bad taste.

Nyto

Legend of Altera
First of all Anime is from Japan. In Japan there is a whole other culture then you're accustomed to. So please don't bash the Japanese people for their (in your opinion) bad taste.
So just because I bash on one anime which I said is bad taste I bash on everything from Love Hina to Fairy Tale, and from Fruits Basket to Naruto Shippuden because all Anime is from Japan?

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
So just because I bash on one anime which I said is bad taste I bash on everything from Love Hina to Fairy Tale, and from Fruits Basket to Naruto Shippuden because all Anime is from Japan?
He never said that, he was just pointing out that it is a different culture there, and what is viewed as outrageous behavior/socially unacceptable over here, may be viewed differently there

Nyto

Legend of Altera
I would like to say I love anime and Japanese culture, and there are some really strange animes out there from my Lao-American point of view. I didn't mean to bash anything, but the anime that I find strange. I didn't mean to bash all animes which come from Japan.

barryg

Real life redstone crafter
I would like to say I love anime and Japanese culture, and there are some really strange animes out there from my Lao-American point of view. I didn't mean to bash anything, but the anime that I find strange. I didn't mean to bash all animes which come from Japan.
Sorry... I was maybe a bit too crude in my comment. But Shadowsmalls said what I wanted to say :)

Speaking of naruto.. the New episode is out! Ninja war arc here I come!!
Is the filler done?!

K-ON
Macross Zero
Tenjou Tenge
Samurai Deeper Kyo
Full Metal alchemist
Rurouni Kenshin (Samurai X)
Love Hina
Full Metal Panic

TheDarkFool

Lord of Altera
I'll list just a few of the animes I've watched here, as I've watched several, however I do not watch the really big ones... (Like Naruto, FMA and Bleach)
Omamori Himari
Dragon Crisis
Heaven's Lost Property
Rosario + Vampire
A Dark Rabbit Has Seven Lives
11 Eyes
H2O Footprints In The Sand
Moishoroitsu Symphony (Probably spelled that wrong.)
And several hundred more... But these are the ones I remember at the time.
OH!
And Elfen Lied!!! :D

Sophe

Lord of Altera
Good
Pronouns
She/Her
the Very Few anime i have watched are

Hetalia,
Black Butler,
Fruits Basket,
Negima,
Soul Eater,
Ouran High School Host Club,
Spice and Wolf,
School Rumble,
and that's it

Kuyek

Villager
Both previous and current month has little to offer in terms of anime. I just hope that next month will give something to watch...