Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Anime

Hoodedstranger

Lord of Altera
I love anime, and i love being a geek about it :p . Some of my personal favorites are
Soul eater
The witchblade "not because of the cover"
gungrave
Lain
Ragnarok
Berserk
and eden of the east.

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
My top 15 Anime's would probably be:
1. Clannad (+ After Story)
2. Hellsing Ultimate
3. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
4. Lucky Star
5. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
6. Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica
7. Seikon no Qwaser [Uncensored]
8. The World God only Knows
9. Highschool DxD
10. Elfen Lied
11. Kiss X Sis
12. Deadman Wonderland
13. Seitokai no Ichizon
14. To Aru Majutsu no Index
15. Highschool of the Dead, or Sora no Otoshimono

TheDarkFool

Lord of Altera
The World God Only Know... I found that anime waaaay too hard to follow... It was just so... odd... Might have just been me though. xD

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
I love that anime!
It's not too hard to follow, you get used to it eventually :p
On another note, I've just finished Queen's Blade: Gyokuza wo Tsugmono, and I spent the past half hour trying to figure out what order the various OVA's go in to make Queen's Blade: Rebellion, make any sense. I found out a minute ago thankfully, but I still think I'm missing one ,_,

Kuyek

Villager
In my opininion all the recent titles are good at most. Nowadays we don't get anything of the level of Tsubasa Chronicles in terms of storyline, graphic and music. The music was pretty good in Pandora Hearts and Angel Beats but the storyline was too random.

TheDarkFool

Lord of Altera
Ha... I completely derped... It was "We, Without wings, Under the innocent sky" that is ridiculously hard to follow, I've not watch "The World God Only Knows" yet... :p

Skeledude12

I think I might like it here
God, I don't even know where to begin, I've watched over 280 different anime series, OVAs, and movies...

Here's the list: http://www.anivide.com/user/Skeledude12

My favorite genres are romance, comedy, harem, eechi, and psychological thrillers.

If I had to pull together a top ten I guess it would be:

1) Ah! My Goddess
2) Higurashi no Naku koro ni/Umineko no Naku koro ni (When they cry/When the seagulls cry)
3) School Days
4) Gosick
5) Evangelion
6) Puella Magi Madoka Magika
7) Serial Experiments Lain
8) Deadman's Wonderland
9) The Melancoly of Haruhi Suzumiya
10) Zero no Tsukaima

(Note list subject to constant change) ^-^;

In my opininion all the recent titles are good at most. Nowadays we don't get anything of the level of Tsubasa Chronicles in terms of storyline, graphic and music. The music was pretty good in Pandora Hearts and Angel Beats but the storyline was too random.
What?! Are you kidding?!

First I can't believe you're using "Tsubasa Chronicles" as a measuring stick for modern anime when that series barely stood on it's own two feet as it was! It suffered from all kinds of problems not the least bit being that even it had no idea what it was doing in it's own universe! Plot aside, it was technically lovely but the Clamp "super long" style transposed on all the characters made them look more like my screen had issues with the vertical settings, and while the music had it's pretty moments, there's nothing I'd consider earth shattering.

If you want a recent title that makes "Tsubasa" look like yesterdays news I'd suggest series like "Gosick" "Puella Magi Madoka Magica" and "Deadman's Wonderland." Storywise all three of those are about 20% more coherent than "Tsubasa" and all have amazing scores which I made sure to find and put on my MP3 player, I'm sure you'll agree but here's a song from "Gosick"

Visually each othe those is spectacular but I hold "Madoka Magica" in high esteem.
(This trailer really doesn't do it justice)

Please check these series out if you like, you may be surprised, all three were from last 2 years alone.

Alpha

The Watcher
My favourite anime's

Fairy tail (I fell inlove with it instantly)
Bleach
Onepiece
Naruto
Wolf's rain (Do NOT watch this if you cannot handle extreme emotional content)
Dragon Crisis
Spice and Wolf
Hellsing (ALL OF IT!)
Yu-gi-oh Abridged... it counts >.>

The list is in no particular order

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Gibbles98 said:
I used to watch Avatar: The last airbender, but I don't see it on anymore. Also I used to watch Abit of Pokemon, even though I love drawing them :3 aaanddd Also Yu-Gi-Oh, which I don't see on anymore either :I
If you want to watch the avatar, the full series is on Kuro anime
And my favourites have to be (in this order)
Tengen toppa gurren lagann
Bleach
Yu gi oh (abridged and normal :D)