Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Anime

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
oh yeah in case people here don't know yet...
CODE GEASS SEASON 3 CONFIRMED! -
Name: Lelouch of the Resurrection :D
This is great news. I just hope they make it better than Akito the Exiled. I just couldn't find myself caring at all about it, other than the main series chars cameos.

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
This is great news. I just hope they make it better than Akito the Exiled. I just couldn't find myself caring at all about it, other than the main series chars cameos.
Depending on how many people watch Crunchyroll I might be able to provide a feedback for it even before most people see it :D

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Maybe its jsut me having finally gotten sick of seing the exact same base plot under a different each and every season, but... is it just me or is the current (Fall 16) and the upcoming season Winter 17 kind of ... lacking?

I mean from all the known plots n Winter 17 only 3 actually interest me to a point that I'd say I'll watch it and if this is like in the current one I'll find better things to do than watching anime anyhow (Still got a huge backlog from like 3 Seasons ago, thb I got yet to finish watching Zero kara, which i consider a great anime.)

So for the imho interesting things:
Konosuba Season 2 - Someone dies and gets reborn in a faasy world together with a no-brainer goddess
Chaos; Child ( its a ; series thing, got to have some value, other examples of the series being Steins;Gate, and the one this one is apparently a prequel of Chaos; Head)
Showa Genroku Rakugo [...] Season 2 - Anime about Rakugo, this one is really good btw. Have been looking forward to it ever since they announced it.

Other than those 3 nothing seems really interesting to me lol - given though that not all plots are known yet.
Pretty strange considering how I used to have lists of half the season anime right off the bat.

Catena

Lord of Altera
Hero
Catena
Catena
Hero
I recently started watching Haikyuu!! after being bullied into it by a friend, and I actually love it. I didn't expect to, since I haven't been able to get into any sports anime (aside from Chihayafuru, but does that count?). But I'm actually addicted to Haikyuu!! now, so my New Years Day is going to consist of me watching an entire season of boys playing volleyball while they talk about friendship and teamwork.

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Ok first I got to Apologize - Grand order is a special and will thus have at best 3 Episodes (going by the epilogue. )

I loved some of the alternate Servants, Medusa having a Blast with a Stone garden was the best.
Also if you ever wanted to Know what Stheno and Euryale are like in the Fate universe - Have fun you will find out as the latter will definitely appear.

I jsut kinda resent that they didn't use the opportunity to introduce more Death Apostels, although one of them is shown, but I seriously doubt anyone would recognize
Rank 1 Primate Murder

As for Euryale I looked her Character Sheet on the type moon wiki up, and while I don't know anything concrete how she acts in the Game to the anime a very special stat of hers actually Equals Gilgamesh's namely Independent Action - Meaning she will likely do as she pleases the entire time and troll everyone. Important stats aside her stats are overall better than Gilgamesh's Archer Servant stats with any previously known Master.

Any bad stat she might have is however offset by a fucking EX rank luck stat >>.
Note Saber managed to evade a certain kill blow with jut B

Too bad this isn't going to be a weekly series.

Last edited:

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
So... I have gotten out of touch with the 2016 releases... Any good recommendations from there? :D
Want to watch some of those, before I go on with 2017 releases ^^

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
So... I have gotten out of touch with the 2016 releases... Any good recommendations from there? :D
Want to watch some of those, before I go on with 2017 releases ^^
Take Fate/ Grand order, other than that there was very little that actually managed to catch me this season. WWWorking was fun at times, Izetta well i never quite got around watching past ep 2(k I still have to watch the last few eps of Re Zero kara too :heh:) Winter 17 seems to be far more interesting in comparison.

Old-Seadog

Lord of Altera
I think Jojo's Bizarre Adventure is the best anime of all time. All of my classmates want to see hot girls or for the drama and sometimes for the fight scenes. But I just want to see some buff shirtless greasy men fight it out you know? Tired of seeing all of these chicks or "handsome" slim guys everywhere, I want to see buff burly men. Anybody agree with me?

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Konosuba Season 2:
Well as of today Aqua's followers were shown... And... I am not the least bit surprised.
Though very impressed.

I mean we were warned they are crazy but they actually managed to be worse than I expected.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Konosuba Season 2:
Well as of today Aqua's followers were shown... And... I am not the least bit surprised.
Though very impressed.

I mean we were warned they are crazy but they actually managed to be worse than I expected.
You seem to be keeping up with this seasons anime. Any good ones out there worth my time? I've been judging a lot of them by their cover and passing on a bunch. Only one I plan on watching for sure is the second season of Blue Exorcist when it finishes.

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
I'm in the anime hole. I have nothing to watch. Netflix is dry. I've watched most of the classics. And the greatest sin of all
I prefer dubs

Send halp plox.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
I'm in the anime hole. I have nothing to watch. Netflix is dry. I've watched most of the classics. And the greatest sin of all
I prefer dubs

Send halp plox.
I am also in a hole but I might be able to help. Type me an exhaustive list of the ones you watched and I'll see if I can't help you out. Is it you have to have dubs or simple preference?

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
I am also in a hole but I might be able to help. Type me an exhaustive list of the ones you watched and I'll see if I can't help you out. Is it you have to have dubs or simple preference?
Preference

Honestly, the list is too long to type out, and I kinda wish I'd kept track.