Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Another Art Thread

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Swords Showcase.png

In preparation for a little idea that I have (ignore the second to last sword, didn't turn out as well as I'd want it).

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Landsknecht.png

A Landsknecht! More specifically, a Doppelsoldner (for double wage. They were paid double for fighting in the front line). These rather infamous German mercenaries of the Renaissance era used weapons such as pikes, partisans or halberds or, even more famously, giant zweihander swords to fight. In real life, those guys were extremely colourful, their clothes seemingly mismatched, bright in colour and very puffy. They were funky before funk was a thing. This particular one has some artistic license, such as the skirt made out of scarps of cloth or the decorations on the second grip thing. It's believed that the swords were used to cut down enemy pikes at a time when pike square laced with musketeers was the most common tactic across most of Europe.

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Demitrius Painted.png

This thread ain't quite dead! Landgrave Demitrius Destrius Cor-Hawklight. The face could do with some work, as usual. No one's perfect.

Warwolf

Alteran Cryptid and Renowned Hat-wearer
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
You're not allowed.
To play with my emotions.
You lovely motherfrakker.
:heart:
I love it.

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Elf.png

A concept for an Elven plate armour. The main point of note is the helmet, which has cheek pieces that can be raised when aiming a bow. This is actually historically accurate, as some helmets have movable cheek pieces that would allow an archer to aim their bow better while wearing their helmets properly.

MacRoye