Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Another Art Thread

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Yes it is truly amazing! wowzers! :D fantastic :)
Would you... draw a dwarf? I'd love to see that :heart:

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Solaire of Astora, Warrior of Sunlight.

Solaire of Astora.png

I don't think it's as good as my previous drawing, but then again, Solaire in general isn't as complicated or fascinating to draw. Still, I'm relatively pleased with the result.

@Axex

Last edited:

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Took me long enough, but here we go, @Piratep00f .
Minesguard.png

I call him Minesguard. I even went as far as making my own little background of the unit type. As for the shield, the hooks on it are spear rests (which as you can see is quite top-heavy and unbalanced due to it also being a pole hammer), and the hammerhead decoration is actually the handguard. Also, this concept follows closely to my idea of what Dwarven tactics should actually look like - heavily dependant on armour and even more so on shields, using which they can cut off tunnels and tight spaces of mines, then stab spears through gaps in said shields specifically designed for it. I drew up most of Dwarven tactics a while back. ;P

Last edited:

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
Your art is really, really coming along great, Polo.
It's awesome to see all the improvements.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I love the Dwarven tactics you have put with the picture. I really like how the things I see on the picture also have a story on it and are not just fantasy-decorations, but really practical in fact! :D I've added it to the Artwork section of House Yeradur :)

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
I love the Dwarven tactics you have put with the picture. I really like how the things I see on the picture also have a story on it and are not just fantasy-decorations, but really practical in fact! :D I've added it to the Artwork section of House Yeradur :)
I saw it already. Glad you liked it ^-^

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
@Warwolf
Warwolf.png
I'm done. DONE.
Sorry about the background. I just couldn't be bothered with it. That's what happens when you get bored of drawing pictures... especially backgrounds :p