Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

AtWar!

dracoboy2

Lord of Altera
This game is awesome, and the best part it that its completely free and browser based (uses silverlight). Think of Risk, but online and a lot more freedom of movement. It isn't quick, with a full world map game normally lasting 3-4 hours, but there are plenty of 30 min scenarios you can create. It has a ton of maps, including Westeros, which is my favourite. So check it out, play a couple games...

http://atwar-game.com/home/

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
Okay at that trailer made me want to play... though you said it's like Risk, which I've actually never played before.
Looking at the trailer, would I be right to say it's like Total War in some ways?

Spark

Broken
angryboy2k12 said:
Okay at that trailer made me want to play... though you said it's like Risk, which I've actually never played before.
Looking at the trailer, would I be right to say it's like Total War in some ways?
Oh just play it already ;)