Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

AtWar!

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
I'm an Imperialist Strategist, inclined to be at first pretty passive and focused on neutral conquest and fortifying, and then attacking.

Spark

Broken
Valonyx said:
I'm an Imperialist Strategist, inclined to be at first pretty passive and focused on neutral conquest and fortifying, and then attacking.
I prefer
BLITZKRIEG!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lord_Sinclair

Lord of Altera
I would be under the opposite impression for imperialism; wouldn't it be wiser to blitz the neutrals early on so you can capture countries while they're still poorly defended, then start building up your defenses? Imperialists typically lose the offensive advantage that comes with numbers once economies start improving.

Spark

Broken
Backstay said:
I'm playing this now :p

Anyone wanna team up sometime, create an alliance and eliminate some players? :D
Damn I missed this post just as we started playing, the game still isn't finished, I gave up and went to bed...

Backstay

Lord of Altera
Damn I missed this post just as we started playing, the game still isn't finished, I gave up and went to bed...
Seth and I just played a game of the modern map, he played as Great Britain and I played as Denmark. We won.

Now we're doing a Middle Earth one.

Spark

Broken
Starting a game of AtWar now I'll keep the lobby open for 5 minutes :)

Game name is ItsSpark's game
in the Main section

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Right-o~

Making a game, currently the people involved are Mairin and Rygan. Hopefully some of you other addicts will join us, soon~