Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

AtWar!

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
I already do.. And I've been playing it for only a day

Edit: I'm on a Game of Thrones map atm with some people.. It's awesome :D

dracoboy2

Lord of Altera
That is like RTW, not Atwar...

Atwar is firstly was more versatile, with anyone able to create a map there are so many scenarios available (currently GoC is my favourite).

Secondly Atwar is an online game more than it is anything else. It has the feel of a properly developed game, but at heart its still only a silverlight application. Therefore it can't and shouldn't be compared to proper games. Think of it as computerised risk.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
I was thinking about this: Maybe someone with decent knowing of that kind of stuff could create a Altera map for Atwar, where I could begin at Harlaus... >:D

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
Okay I have no idea how to join games or add people, so my account is Angryboy, add me or message me or whatever :)

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Hrmph.

So far, I think my main weakness at this game is the way I play. Same problem I had with Total War, I had one massive army that would trample over everything, but it could only be in one place at one time. So, in a two-front war, half of my territory is defenseless.

Spark

Broken
To be honest I have only just started winning games, I normally use Relentless attack strategy and use bombers followed by tanks.

Tip: Don't attack with bombers and ground units on the same place in1 turn. Your bombers have "collateral" which means it destroys your units too. So send a wave of bombers the come up with tanks next turn.

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
If you have a harbour area near you, produce destroyers and transport :I

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
Tip: Don't attack with bombers and ground units on the same place in1 turn. Your bombers have "collateral" which means it destroys your units too. So send a wave of bombers the come up with tanks next turn.
Thanks for the heads-up.

If you have a harbour area near you, produce destroyers and transport :I
Yeah, transport can carry 10 units at a time, right?