Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Azure Cerridwen

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
I'm going to be surprised when the day comes, Azure likes one of my characters.

Until then...

His opinion of Wulfe is improving. Slowly because he's got bigger fish to deal with atm. :p She went up a whole point and a half! xD

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Updated some relations, mostly downward except Cross and Vevila. Also added former goals and edited his goals appropriately.

Last edited:

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Updated most relations, Wulfe went up by 6 points. Still hated but Azure is a bit troubled by the whole thing. Evil people are supposed to be the irrational ones after all. Added Serri, and went back and either tweaked or updated most relations with more thoughts about them, updated some quotes etc. Added more art by Omikuji also updated his main page a bit to reflect his current world view more accurately and refine that he is not in fact currently a heretic. At least not strictly speaking.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
"He laughed and laughed until through almost tears he saw her face was very sad and serious. He stopped laughing. "You want to sleep in the same bed as someone you just met?" She nodded her head. Sallana preserve me, this girl is gonna get herself hurt very badly one day."
yeah, pretty much.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
More minor updates to some stuff, removed Erikor from relations as he had one interaction like two weeks ago. Nothing since, he can show back up when and if they RP again. Added a few people and changed the wording on somepeople, notably those around and relating to Serri.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
More minor updates to some stuff, removed Erikor from relations as he had one interaction like two weeks ago. Nothing since, he can show back up when and if they RP again. Added a few people and changed the wording on somepeople, notably those around and relating to Serri.
Hmph. Erikor didn't like you anyway~ ;)

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Hmph. Erikor didn't like you anyway~ ;)
I gave him my book! ;_;

Edit: Also yes, some redesigns are imminent on this page....likely tomorrow. On everything but the picture parts.... though they'll need some form of organization if they grow much more.

Double Edit: I forgot AKASHA sheesh....I'll write her in when I update my stuff tomorrow.

Last edited:

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Stole my relations section from Lady Alec and will instead of in depth quotes for everyone leave stuff here and there from people important to him that either move him, important acts, thought processes etc. If you want an in depth of your character I'm more than willing to explain why your character got the placement they did. Also congratulations Woolsey, Wulfe has moved out of the hated area into the new multiple areas of despised, wary of and questioning but she's not hated anymore.

But yeah original In depth relations got slashed because it was too unwieldy and I was approaching the word limit and I had a ton of new people to add.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Alrighty I added a bunch of things, edited stuff that needed editing, added more Omi art (I'm gonna have to just add a disclaimer of : Unless otherwise stated this art is by Omikuji) and updated realations, added two new folks one went straight to despised and hated, the other is liked. Also changed a few peoples status with him.

Does anyone know Hammy's username so I can tag him?

Woolsey

Lord of Altera
Alrighty I added a bunch of things, edited stuff that needed editing, added more Omi art (I'm gonna have to just add a disclaimer of : Unless otherwise stated this art is by Omikuji) and updated realations, added two new folks one went straight to despised and hated, the other is liked. Also changed a few peoples status with him.

Does anyone know Hammy's username so I can tag him?
@CthulhuPeople