Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Azure Cerridwen

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Whole lots of updatin' done.

Added Title
Updating Clothing
Updated Strenghts and Weaknesses to reflect RP
Updated Religion
Updated Goals
Updated relations-Dropped Jaden and Darg due to lack of RP
Added Jezebella, Bastion and Roy. Also Wulfe came up in RP again so she's back on the board again.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Updates all around some general cleaning. Thinking of condensing the entire goals thread, and adding a link to google docs about his books and travels. Though that will depend.

Arcana

Daedric Prince
Pronouns
She/Her
Tyb's impressed him.

She should come up and RP more often for a more detailed one. She was invited to Alpen after all. ;)

Though a short version blurb would be: Grateful.
True that! I should be able to RP more this weekend!

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Updated the following
+Long Term Goals
+Relations -Hammy, Argyl and Ater were removed due to lack of RP. Seris was added to relations and got a whole new section as she didn't fit into any existing ones. Also Roy and Tybalts updated. I know Tybalts gone but he still important to RP and I can't just poof him out of existence and consdieration after the RP we've had.
+Will add in SpartanDory's art after I post this if I have room. Pepe comes first. :p

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
This profile has been update to deal with the fallout from the Eyes of Silas Expedition somewhat. However I see it is probably due for a complete overhaul and rework.......expect this entire profile to look different in a few days.

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
Why is there no Daeron.
A profile without Daeron is not a profile at all.