Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Azure Cerridwen

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Alrighty I added a bunch of things, edited stuff that needed editing, added more Omi art (I'm gonna have to just add a disclaimer of : Unless otherwise stated this art is by Omikuji) and updated realations, added two new folks one went straight to despised and hated, the other is liked. Also changed a few peoples status with him.

Does anyone know Hammy's username so I can tag him?
@CthulhuPeople

EDIT: Dang- Sniped

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Whelp General Update-
  1. General Description Update
  2. New Goals and Revived a couple old ones
  3. Relations Update- Moved a couple people around, deleted some unnecessary overlap in the Liked section (Duh Azure kind of likes Nireth doesn't need to be said again) will continue to clean it up as I go, and added a few more in depth description of people who have a profound influnce on Azure so far 3 mortals and 3 gods.
  4. Expect more updates once the Harvest Festival Happens

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Minor Update
  1. Tzemik, Niah added to relations
  2. Least favorite places updated
Sorry Mich Azure was his own form of grump at the time :heart:

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Several updates-
  1. Added more possessions
  2. Rescued a cat
  3. Updated various things like personality and motivations
  4. Cleaned up his relations, Azure no long has a bestie....curious effect of losing best friend and blaming himself is that someone was removed from the hated section *cough* Wulfe *Cough*
  5. Removed some gods from the relations list. Not that his opinion has changed on them but they haven't been a part of his story for a while even indirectly anymore and thus don't belong in such a prominent spot.
Azure is about to set out on a journey across Northern Altera. He doesn't know it yet but he's searching for a new home a new place that doesn't hold memories of a friend he wasn't able to help.

Sizzix

Doge Keeper
"Vevila what is more important?" He asked raising his head to look at her with weary eyes, his heart wavering. He raises his right hand in front of him, "To save a friends life but break your promise to him?" He raises his left hand in the air as well. "Or to keep his trust but watch him die?" He watched Vevila look at him worriedly and weigh his words.

No doubt she would try to convince him he was going on the wrong path like the others. He knew the answer already in his heart of what he must do but he had to talk to someone before acting. He had to be sure though and he hung his head again.

"If it is a dire need then I think keeping your friend safe should come first." His head flicked up immediately at her unexpected words. His eyes grew wide she nodded at him. "And the need seems very great."
He managed a sad smile at her.
Oho! I don't know how long this has been here. xD

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Oho! I don't know how long this has been here. xD
I may have ninjaed that in there the day after or so but it was a tiny update all by itself so I didn't post an update about it. Speaking of which it's almost time again for our monthly RP :p

Sizzix

Doge Keeper
I may have ninjaed that in there the day after or so but it was a tiny update all by itself so I didn't post an update about it. Speaking of which it's almost time again for our monthly RP :p
That it is! Vevila should be in Thiil again soon enough, hah.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Updates to relations, those in red are going to be removed next time I update unless Azure has interacted with them. Also added RP skills section. I'll probably end up moving that up into the main profile instead of below relations later but I just wanted to get that in there for now.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Updates-
  • Azure is engaged to get married to Nireth Alec
  • Updates to Azure's possessions, build, personality etc
  • Update relations-removed many people who haven't RPed in a while. His opinions of most of them have not changed it just isn't an issues his RP of late.
  • Redid all the important people's description at the end of relations. (Wulfe is still on relations due to change in her status and the fact that Azure's interaction with her early in development helped shape him in so many ways. Even without much interactions the effect is still noticeable and her name being dropped is sure to get some sort of reaction from Azure no matter his state) If you want a description on how Azure views your character why etc ask and I'll be glad to explain. I like writing about him after all.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
*Grumbles as he unfolds a lawn chair, sitting with a soda*

"No.. William.. Here.."

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
*Grumbles as he unfolds a lawn chair, sitting with a soda*

"No.. William.. Here.."
We said like four words in passing. He's in the positive neutral side. I mean he can't have too much of an opinion on a dude who the most they said was recommend and ale to him :p

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
We said like four words in passing. He's in the positive neutral side. I mean he can't have too much of an opinion on a dude who the most they said was recommend and ale to him :p
I don't see a problem here, William is basically Northern Yelp!

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Main Profile updates are in blue. Relations were all updated. Azure needs to start taking Yoga classes or something. At this rate he won't have any friends.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Update time!

Some minor proflie tweaks and updates. They are all in blue. Minor relations changes as Ater @zXzMAGIIKzXz ascends the ranks to become Azure's new best friend.

EDIT: Also he got married, kind of needed to mention that xD