Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Azure Cerridwen

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
I'm sure there are some thoughts on the guy helping with the hot desert trip~

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Thanks Solus it's been an equal ride playing it. He started out a dirt poor potato farmer so yeah its been fun.
Started out as the creepy guy who slept in the library balcony and messed up all of the books, you mean.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
This has been quietly updated a couple times since my last post. Updated publically because Balatro gave him a nice wound in the left shoulder to make him all symmetrical again from Bal's arrow he hit me with way back in Azerport's Siege. Also he bulked up again by five lbs. His Mok'yra fluency updated to conversational skill level (So long as folks talk slow and use simple vocabulary etc) and some other things he's gained in events and RP since then.

If you aren't in relations but should be give me a poke. Several folks were removed due to him not Rping with them in some time.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Updated Day 1 of Eyes of Silas V4.

Got new wounds courtesy of Michcat back stabbing an attempted backstabber. xD Azure is in stable if frail condition now. He will not be on the rigging for the next two weeks minimum maybe more IC. Added some relations, removed Jaxon due to no RP and added Eli and (readded) Elly again.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Azure perished by having thousands of feet of ocean dropped on top of him. He died instantly. When he returns he will still be recovering from the injuries sustained by the pirate but he will at least not have to deal with the wounds aggravation caused from working in the Sea of Storms. He will walk with a cane due to his back injury for some time.

He will also develop strong aversions to deep seas, hurricanes, sailing, glowing fairy lights, elementals, Alexander Wise, and poor decisions.

Last edited: