Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[!] BEWARE OF THE SHADOW RIDER![!]

LeftwardElk

Lord of Altera
*Posted a poster next to the one in Mockingbay.*
This self proclaimed "Shadow Rider" is not only a coward but also has a bolt lodged into his chest.

The Courier

Lord of Altera
Personally I enjoy the idea of a type of character that is known more so as a legend than an actual being, especially one who gives reason to not sin or be a degenerate. Good on you Spirit, best of luck keeping this going and not being rofl stomped or gang banged by everyone and their step brother.

Raykaystar

Lord of Altera
Personally I enjoy the idea of a type of character that is known more so as a legend than an actual being, especially one who gives reason to not sin or be a degenerate. Good on you Spirit, best of luck keeping this going and not being rofl stomped or gang banged by everyone and their step brother.
I agree this is awesome and I love it :D

TinyBlueberry

Lord of Altera
As a person who has interacted with it, I highly enjoyed it even if he kept getting scared off.