Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[!] BEWARE OF THE SHADOW RIDER![!]

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
If you have wronged another person in any way for your own personal gain, killed a man for your own personal gain, taken bribes, stolen from the weak, kidnapped, or even committed adultery-- He will find you and possibly kill you.
How would he know. MG?

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
How would he know. MG?
He talks to Big Brother a lot...
that and the fact that people ICly can't exactly keep a secret, nor do they really "Sin" (As spirit has described it) without SOMEONE knowing, and when someone knows, they tend to talk.

That or just reasons

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
He talks to Big Brother a lot...
that and the fact that people ICly can't exactly keep a secret, nor do they really "Sin" (As spirit has described it) without SOMEONE knowing, and when someone knows, they tend to talk.

That or just reasons
I'm asking for the sake of, "hello cymic it is common knowledge you like to spit on babies so I'll come stealth-kill you with my handy dandy crossbow candy"

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
And ya know- he's also a character's who's been EVERYWHERE and he usually goes un-noticed.

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
Cymic spits on babies. . .Niko's going to have fun talking to you