Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Call of Duty Black Ops, Halo Reach, or Battlefield 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Codered999

Villager
Cant wait for Halo 4, I am quite proud of the fact I have owned every single Halo game to date and I plan to keep it that way! :cool:

Halo: Combat Evolved
Halo 2
Halo Wars
Halo 3
Halo 3: ODST
Halo Reach
Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary

So looking forward to Halo 4, plus I want a remake of Halo 2, that game was epic!

/rerail thread
I think you forgot Halo 3: Mythic trolololol

Brave Rubber Duck

Sally little helper
Evil
BraveRubberDuck
BraveRubberDuck
Evil
Battlefield 3
There you can have Fast Passed action in Close quarters combat (even without the DLC, team deathmatch is fast and fun, good for warmups)
You can play with a squad, in squad rush, if you like the tactical point of view.
You can play with Tanks, Jets, Helicopters, Boats, (suicide bomber) Jeeps, etc
You can join the madness on a 64 player conquest map.
You can have it all!

I already have 150 hours in game, and going premium asap.

If you still not convinced...

Edit: Plus, the community (at least the PC version of it) is actually pretty darn good. Had my fair share of lols with some guys at the public servers, just complete strangers, having a good chat, making puns about the current game (like one time that I died from fall damage, and they said "what's the matter duck, lost ya wings? :p" and stuff like that)
Extra link: http://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield3

Spark

Broken
Brave Rubber Duck said:
Battlefield 3
There you can have Fast Passed action in Close quarters combat (even without the DLC, team deathmatch is fast and fun, good for warmups)
You can play with a squad, in squad rush, if you like the tactical point of view.
You can play with Tanks, Jets, Helicopters, Boats, (suicide bomber) Jeeps, etc
You can join the madness on a 64 player conquest map.
You can have it all!

I already have 150 hours in game, and going premium asap.

If you still not convinced...

YouTube Video
How much are they paying you? :3

Dauntless001

Loyal Servant of Altera
Duck, that video has made me want to go play BF3 right now (sadly I have work in the morning so I can't) i'll definitely shout at my friends to get off of CoD and back onto a proper game.

In the interest of fairness however I concede that the USAS-12 shotgun on BF3 is absurdly broken.

Jinx

Lord of Altera
It is! If your close to an enemy and he has it don't even try running the AA-12 will mow you down.

Brave Rubber Duck

Sally little helper
Evil
BraveRubberDuck
BraveRubberDuck
Evil
Duck, that video has made me want to go play BF3 right now (sadly I have work in the morning so I can't) i'll definitely shout at my friends to get off of CoD and back onto a proper game.

In the interest of fairness however I concede that the USAS-12 shotgun on BF3 is absurdly broken.
Well, don't try to log in BF3, it's down at the moment, being updated (premium and close quarters and stuff)

And the USAS-12 was nerfed again, so no worries on that one :p

Brave Rubber Duck

Sally little helper
Evil
BraveRubberDuck
BraveRubberDuck
Evil
You definatly work for dice xD
I wish *-*
But I am going to start making videos with BF3, Minecraft (Server included) and Day Z
I finally got a way to make good quality recordings of my gameplay footage (learned that Fraps sucks, too heavy and not a good quality. Dxtory it's better, faster, a good quality and sooo much more flexible). Already chopping and trimming some videos, maybe I'll post them here so you guys can tell me how's the quality for ya :p

Edit: 10 minutes and the video is edited :p
Edit: Uploading :D

Spark

Broken
Brave Rubber Duck said:
I wish *-*
But I am going to start making videos with BF3, Minecraft (Server included) and Day Z
I finally got a way to make good quality recordings of my gameplay footage (learned that Fraps sucks, too heavy and not a good quality. Dxtory it's better, faster, a good quality and sooo much more flexible). Already chopping and trimming some videos, maybe I'll post them here so you guys can tell me how's the quality for ya :p

Edit: 10 minutes and the video is edited :p
Edit: Uploading :D
Hmm i might get Day Z

Brave Rubber Duck

Sally little helper
Evil
BraveRubberDuck
BraveRubberDuck
Evil
Wait....isn't Day Z the mod for arma II?
Yeah, but you need Arma II Combined operations to run it... And the Combined Operations is just a pack with the Arma II (there is the free version, with low resolution texture packs, and there is the full paid version), and the Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead. They both cost 15$, so tecnically you can have the free version of arma and pay only for the Operation arrowhead. But since the Day Z mod has a lot of bugs with the Free version or arma, I suggest you to buy the pack, that costs 25$ on steam. Survived for an entire day (real time day, since the game works in real time), but got killed in the NE airfield, by some bandits :X

Link:http://www.reddit.com/r/dayz
(so you can get a felling of what's the game about :p )

Status
Not open for further replies.