Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Call of Duty ruined a generation of FPS players?

Valcust

Lord of Altera
Never found much fun in counter strike, I just have an itching feeling in the back of my head, a tiny voice screaming "YOU'RE A TRAINED SOLDIER, USE YOUR GODDAMNED SIGHTS ALREADY, AAAUUUUGGGH"
Never liked playing TF2, either, but I love the characters~
Arma 2, however, is very fun..or it would be, if I could find a game with some organisation to it >_>
DayZ is alright, Slightly lost interest in it as of late.
Mostly playing HAWKEN, because robots. And Planetside 2, of course.
Waiting for BF4~

duncaniax

Lord of Altera
maybe, but it has smooth controls, and you're in mechs.... MECHS!!! only thing that could improve it would be if when you were blown up that you were on foot outside your mech, and you could still attack, until you know... dead.

Valcust

Lord of Altera
maybe, but it has smooth controls, and you're in mechs.... MECHS!!! only thing that could improve it would be if when you were blown up that you were on foot outside your mech, and you could still attack, until you know... dead.
The lore explains that most of the air is completely toxic, poisoned by the HAWKEN virus, leaving people with limited oxygen supplies. Basically, your mech doubles as a life support system >_>
That's also why all streets and walkways are empty or taken over by immense oxygen filtration systems, or other pipes nessisary to support the completely indoors life of the worlds inhabitents.
So..I'd rather stay until the end, doing as much damage as possible in my giant killing machine than bail out at the first sign of trouble, only to have my lungs burned out of my chest cavity >_>

duncaniax

Lord of Altera
The lore explains that most of the air is completely toxic, poisoned by the HAWKEN virus, leaving people with limited oxygen supplies. Basically, your mech doubles as a life support system >_>
That's also why all streets and walkways are empty or taken over by immense oxygen filtration systems, or other pipes nessisary to support the completely indoors life of the worlds inhabitents.
So..I'd rather stay until the end, doing as much damage as possible in my giant killing machine than bail out at the first sign of trouble, only to have my lungs burned out of my chest cavity >_>
That's not quite what i meant... i mean as in you have like 1 minute out there to get to safety and back in a mech you know?

Valcust

Lord of Altera
That's not quite what i meant... i mean as in you have like 1 minute out there to get to safety and back in a mech you know?
Eh, don't think it's that kind of game >_>
I'd imagine there's no easy way out of those steel death traps.
Most of them are made of scrap and spare parts, anyways. Besides, with upwards of 12billion people on the earth, pilots are just as disposable as the garbage cans they operate.