Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Calling All Combat RPers!

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
I mean, I knew folks would be interested, but I didn't quite expect this spread! I'll definitely have to keep it manageable, and will let folks know tomorrow or the day after what the deal is.

Thanks for your willingness to help out, guys. Please keep it civil in here, we're all after the same thing, I imagine.

Ace19

Lord of Altera
Im in it for the women. . . Thats the reason why I joined the school toenail clipping club

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
My project for an hour from now is gonna be making a list of you folks and figuring out who/how many I need. Still time to volunteer!

:heart:

Ace19

Lord of Altera
My personal opinion, which has nothing to do with anyone in particular or my feelings towards anyone, people who dont combat Rp shouldnt be involved. I have no problem working with them if I am choosen but it just doesnt make since

FrostGuardian

Lord of Altera
Legend
FrostGuardian
FrostGuardian
Legend
Should my assistance be required, I am willing to offer it. Subdue the enemy without fighting, as the saying goes.

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
My personal opinion, which has nothing to do with anyone in particular or my feelings towards anyone, people who dont combat Rp shouldnt be involved. I have no problem working with them if I am choosen but it just doesnt make since
I disagree with this- The goal is to produce a universal roleplay mechanic that anyone can use should they so desire, so I think it's best to get a representative sample of the community.

Ace19

Lord of Altera
And anyone /can/ use it so they should desire, All im saying is you dont get a farmer to blacksmith a sword and you dont get a blacksmith to tailor a sweater

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
And anyone /can/ use it so they should desire, All im saying is you dont get a farmer to blacksmith a sword and you dont get a blacksmith to tailor a sweater
This sounds like you're confusing IC and OOC. While I am not currently playing a combat character, I have a great deal of knowledge in combat roleplay, and have even written a few guides on how to do so. Simply dismissing people like me because we aren't playing a renowned fighting champion doesn't mean our input is invalid.

Also, how would you feel about people dismissing your opinion over something simple, such as knowing the difference between sense and since? I would not, and I hope in turn you do not simply because of IC career choices.

( @Somnastra I'd be more than happy to help with this project; please add me to the list of potential volunteers.)

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
The thing is though- We're all players here and not exactly specified to one occupation such as farmers or blacksmiths as our "characters" are. Anyone who has actual input and discussion experience has the ability to put in their own inputs as stated above.

Edit- Sniped. We'll not confuse our character's roleplay experience with our own personal experience in roleplay- Would be best to do so.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Alright, guys, there were lots of folks who expressed interest, so I had to reduce it down to a manageable number (which @Lannis was comfortable with)

@Naelwyn @Balatro it goes without saying that you guys can take a look and offer input~

I'll be sending a convo to the following folks with stuff to review and provide comments regarding. If you're not on this list, I am very sorry. Lannis and I went through the list and tried to get a spread that was representative of the various different groups.

@The Courier
@Kyle1322
@OneRedBlock
@Goldtalon101
@Mryosi
@DarkWolf
@Jasper151627237
@SpartanDory
@Sankera
@Tohm
@K9
@FrostGuardian
@pyrocide

Will send out info... either tonight or tomorrow. Thanks, guys!

The Courier

Lord of Altera
Alright, guys, there were lots of folks who expressed interest, so I had to reduce it down to a manageable number (which @Lannis was comfortable with)

@Naelwyn @Balatro it goes without saying that you guys can take a look and offer input~

I'll be sending a convo to the following folks with stuff to review and provide comments regarding. If you're not on this list, I am very sorry. Lannis and I went through the list and tried to get a spread that was representative of the various different groups.

@The Courier
@Kyle1322
@OneRedBlock
@Goldtalon101
@Mryosi
@DarkWolf
@Jasper151627237
@SpartanDory
@Sankera
@Tohm
@K9
@FrostGuardian
@pyrocide

Will send out info... either tonight or tomorrow. Thanks, guys!
I await with anticipation!