Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Calling All Combat RPers!

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Just would have appreciated being added is all. I did manage Azerports side in the only legit war in the past two years or so on the server that had next to none, OOC bickering, and absolutely none from my side. Also I still oversee the most politically active House in the Northern Kingdoms.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Just would have appreciated being added is all. I did manage Azerports side in the only legit war in the past two years or so on the server that had next to none, OOC bickering, and absolutely none from my side. Also I still oversee the most politically active House in the Northern Kingdoms.
You'll notice that there were others who were not included as well. We have a fair representation of active players, and it would be absolutely unwieldy to have included everyone. And if I had added you, I would have been hard pressed to justify not including everyone else.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
I would have justified it with this
I did manage Azerports side in the only legit war in the past two years or so on the server that had next to none, OOC bickering, and absolutely none from my side. Also I still oversee the most politically active House in the Northern Kingdoms.
And I would have liked to be the first chosen to represent the House that I made and own

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Perhaps it is important to be able to test the IG aspects of a system?
That can be tested by anyone. Doesn't take away from the fact that I have good ideas on how war should be conducted and that I should be the representative for my own faction. But if not it's alright. I'm just talking because I still like to help where I can and where I know I am best fit to help and contribute

Kyle1322

Lord of Altera
That can be tested by anyone. Doesn't take away from the fact that I have good ideas on how war should be conducted and that I should be the representative for my own faction. But if not it's alright. I'm just talking because I still like to help where I can and where I know I am best fit to help and contribute
awh don worry bout it tubs.