• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Catena's Art Bank

Spooksy_

Lord of Altera

So, I've been drawing a lot lately, but about 2 days ago Paint Tool Sai wouldn't open. I was googling it for a while, and none of the solutions that worked for other people worked for me. I even tried reinstalling it, but it wouldn't even let me install it again. So, now I'm using Krita, and it is so difficult to get the hang of. And I don't even think it has a blur tool ;-; Send help.
I use firealpaca and its free, as well as really cool
it has pressure to opacity options and the like :>

Catena

Legend of Altera
I use firealpaca and its free, as well as really cool
it has pressure to opacity options and the like :>
I'll definitely try it. I like Krita (more than Painttool Sai tbh) but it has weird hot keys and it lags for me :c. So I'll have to try firealpaca.
ho fuck this is gorgeous
Thank you so much u are nice ;~; :heart:
also sorry for being creepy and going through your entire thread at once,
then posting like 8 comments in a row :>
It's all good I honestly do the same thing lmao

Catena

Legend of Altera
A quick little digital sketch that I plan on painting sometime this week. That is, if I can figure out how to mix colors to resemble to colors of the reflection in the river.

Last edited:

Catena

Legend of Altera
i need things to draw/paint so let me know if you would like a character digital art sketch [ x ] or a scenery painting [ x ] or if you just have an idea for something that i could try and paint, i'll try.

i'm a little sick at the moment (and not just sick as in cool ayy B) ), so it might take a little longer than i plan, but i'd still like things to draw since i've been in a bit of a drawing slump. scenery takes longer because it's real paint and stuff so it'll be done when it's done.

also it's free of charge, my friends.

edit: for character art, i'll just need either a character profile or a description.

Last edited: