Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Chapter Two] The Perfect Storm

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
I'm sorry Mich, I think I might miss it :( At the very least I will be late...

In RP, Ced is out of the Northern Kingdoms for reasons undisclosed, and as such didn't hear any rumblings or commotions. When he does arrive, I imagine one of his friends sent a carrier and it's taken him that long to get back via boat. Once again sorry, hoping I can make the end :)

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
I'm sorry Mich, I think I might miss it :( At the very least I will be late...

In RP, Ced is out of the Northern Kingdoms for reasons undisclosed, and as such didn't hear any rumblings or commotions. When he does arrive, I imagine one of his friends sent a carrier and it's taken him that long to get back via boat. Once again sorry, hoping I can make the end :)
Best of luck :D Thats all well~

Event begins in half an hour!

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
FIVE MINUTES.

Remember to take the Dockmaster to Ascendia!!!

This is probably going to be my best yet~

Warwolf

Alteran Cryptid and Renowned Hat-wearer
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
Soooo yeah.
There's a lot of people on and all taking part in this event right now o_o
Like-
A lot
As someone quite suitably stated "This is a World of Warcraft raid"

2014-02-15_20.14.52.png

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
Three block wide corridors with a hole down the middle, so basically two block wide corridors and the entire server :p

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Three block wide corridors with a hole down the middle, so basically two block wide corridors and the entire server :p
Omigod, I'ma have nightmares about trying to navigate a maze and being stuck inside someone for quite a while, I think.

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Could've been better.
And people OOC questioning RP actions... God, when I do something, I am fully aware of what my character would do and what reasoning he has. There is far more thinking involved in every single action I perform than half of the server through the entire event, or at least that's what it seemed like when people raged without looking at all of the information available.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Could've been better.
And people OOC questioning RP actions... God, when I do something, I am fully aware of what my character would do and what reasoning he has. There is far more thinking involved in every single action I perform than half of the server through the entire event, or at least that's what it seemed like when people raged without looking at all of the information available.
Rather most people simply believed that you were making the improper conclusion given the data available. We all thought it perfectly reasonable not to get involved in what was, essentially, a fight between demigods.

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Rather most people simply believed that you were making the improper conclusion given the data available. We all thought it perfectly reasonable not to get involved in what was, essentially, a fight between demigods.
However, the approach that some people used was pretty rude (to which I responded with rudeness, although in my belief not to the same level).