Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Chapter Two] The Perfect Storm

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
...Would have had easier time in maze with less people - I know at least once I missed an intersection and labeled something as "Fully explored" when it was not due to peopleswarm.

I think I killed 4 or so people by accidentally oneshotting with bare hands trying to clean up glowstone. Mea culpa.

Sadko

Lord of Altera
sadko12345
sadko12345
Is it possible Eller was amongst the crowd because i could not follow as it was very late for me and i wanted to sleep? Like, i don't want to wait a whole day to be revived simply because i logged off.

ForestRose

The rosiest of forests.
ForestRose
ForestRose
I loved it! The only bad thing was the few relogs I had to do because Minecraft hates me, but that was to no fault of the event. :D My character progressed and met new friends as well as people in general while she was carried around like a princess.~ The maze... was scary. I did get lost many a time.