Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[City] Riddleport

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
- Updated the front page -

Also, a few bits of news:

we're removing the city-wide jobs listing, due to how frequently it would need to be updated with the way players come and go in minecraft. However, we are going to begin having organization threads for each independent group, so that way each group has an easier time keeping up with their members and what jobs are needed, rather than it all being isolated in one location. Once we have the threads made, they will be added as links to the first post of this thread for easy searching, as well as a link in the House Cromarcky subforum.

Oh, one last bit:

We're having a new citizen spree! That means currently all new citizens that also become House Cromarcky members can enjoy free lodging at the rooms in the Golden Greyling Gambling Hall, 20% off all low-end and business housing, and for those looking to start a new organization in Riddleport, we're giving a full 50% off the purchase price of the large guildhall plots in the newly constructed government district! See any of the Barons in Riddleport for more information!

james_power

Lord of Altera
Work on the noble district has started as well, As of right now plots of land to build your own house will be 20% off, so if you got money to blow and are looking for a significantly large home in Riddleport, contact Any Barons

Gavin Summerdell

Settling in Altera
In-Game Name:
mwoodman

RP Name:
Gavin Summerdale

Member of another Town?: (If yes, please list them)
Temporarily working in Silverwatch, overseeing construction of a new district

Able to join House Cromarcky?: (All town members are encouraged to join, players already in another House please list the House here)
Yes

Roll you wish to fill and why:
Architect and sometime adventurer. As the youngest son of a minor nobleman in another land, I'll have little but my name as inheritance. Making a name for myself in a town with connections to the treasury seems prudent.

How do you feel you can add to this community:
Scathing wit and leakless roofs. Well, leakless roofs. And perhaps a pun. And the knowledge that, if my star grows ascendant among the nobles, I shall not forget those who befriended me.

A couple sentences about yourself:
I live in Colorado (Currently GMT-6) and tend to be on late evenings and weekends. I enjoy building and a bit of role play from time to time, so hopefully could contribute some in each category.

Irish97

Villager
In-Game Name: Irish97
RP Name: Leif Darkyn, but you can call me Darkyn.
Member of another Town?: Nope.
Able to join House Cromarcky?: Yes, I'm actually already a part of house Cromarcky.
Roll you wish to fill and why: Gladiator or hunter/miner. I'm fairly good at fighting, and I think it'd be fun to have that as a role. If I can't be a gladiator, I enjoy running around in the wilds/frontier hunting animals and mobs, and mining.
How do you feel you can add to this community: I'm a fairly good RP'er, and I love the look of Riddleport, and I really want to join the town. I'm also pretty good with a bow, so I could go out into the wilds/frontier at night and hunt mobs and animals for food, to give out to those who many need it. Also, I'll be putting some money into the town, because sometimes I'm in that gambling mood.
A couple sentences about yourself: While I'm only 15 years old, I've been told many time that I'm very mature for my age. I love theatre, and I'm an inducted thespian. I love to read books, and sometimes write stories. I live in the U.S. EST time zone (GMT - 5:00 most of the time, might be different due to daylight savings or something). Hopefully I can be a member of this fantastic town.

(I've also already purchased a house in Riddleport)

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
Irish, welcome to Riddleport! If you love acting, you should join our Riddleport Theater, as I'm sure BLarg would love getting as many actors as possible.

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
The theater in Riddleport is finished! Come by and check it out, and if you're really interested, check out the organization thread for the theater as well! We're currently looking for anyone who wants to act, write, or otherwise help get our first production together. See you there!

kennethneve

Villager
Application:
In-Game Name: kennethneve
RP Name: Mitch Aquavious Titus
Member of another Town?: (If yes, please list them) none.
Able to join House Cromarcky?: (All town members are encouraged to join, players already in another House please list the House here) Yes
Roll you wish to fill and why: be a Miner and possible shop keeper.
How do you feel you can add to this community: I feel i can add a bit of different RP and hopefully help get more RP to happen here.
A couple sentences about yourself: Mitch is Looking for a Town he can settle in, and is very eager to get himself a home and have a shop to sell his goods that he mines. He's also a very Bright person, and is decent with a blade. His Abilities to take on a task that crosses him is great, and his loyalty to a town, and House is great.

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
Wonderful! Look for Baron Marcus Helix (pyrocide) Grimar Ironheart (james_power) or Kyro (Goldtalon101) next time you're online and one of us will get you situated into your new home.

Welcome to Riddleport, Mitch Aquavious Titus!

Conan

Loyal Servant of Altera
In-Game Name: PGNCONAN
RP Name: James Heming
Member of another Town?: (If yes, please list them) Aurolus
Able to join House Cromarcky?: (All town members are encouraged to join, players already in another House please list the House here) On my main I'm not able to join Cromarky because I'm currently part of house Tavers, but I'm already part of Cromarky on my alt Pearlpopper.
Roll you wish to fill and why: Player (Actor), because I joined the Theatre guild
How do you feel you can add to this community: I can add some more rp and once the guild starts something I will participate in it.
A couple sentences about yourself: I am a cathedral chorister here in Canada, in a men and boys choir. We work hard on many rehearsals every week, and we sometimes travel to perform. We sing every Sunday morning service at church.

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
We are always happy to have active players, especially players that are active on teamspeak as well. Welcome to Riddleport Conan!

Chico_genre

Legend of Altera
In-Game Name: Chico_genre
RP Name: Jackson Maldive
Member of another Town?: None
Able to join House Cromarcky?: Yes
Roll you wish to fill and why: My character is just going out into the world, and would be one to fill any odd jobs that would be needed to be filled as long as I have the ability to do so.
How do you feel you can add to this community: I am still new to Hollow World and hope to become a great asset to this city, through helping out others and acting accordingly to the roles I would fill.
A couple sentences about yourself: My name is Devin Jackson, I'm 18 yrs old and live in the U.S. , I am now looking for jobs because I have graduated High-School this year. I enjoy role-playing and Hollow World is the best one I have come across in minecraft so far. I hope to become and then continue being part of the Riddleport community

Valea

Lord of Altera
In-Game Name: poukyzilla

RP Name:
Valea Mil'Aura

Member of another Town?:
no

Able to join House Cromarcky?: I'm not part of any house yet

Roll you wish to fill and why:
Any job for a person experienced in navigation, smuggling, stewardship/diplomacy

How do you feel you can add to this community:

I had shops, connections, heritage, money, a ship with a crew. Well everything got ceased i got nothing to offer.

A couple sentences about yourself:
I'm
an opportunist person willing to abuse of the city flaws in laws for is own good ?
No worry, i can be a nice person. I'm coming from silver port, i did whatever i had to survive the streets i know about silver port underground. My quest is in Riddleport and if i have to cooperate with the locals and organization there, i will.

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
Valea and Jackson, welcome to Riddleport! as said before, look for myself, james_power or Goldtalon101 and we will get you situated in our city!

Kyrastacus

Lord of Altera
Application:
In-Game Name: iHavok
RP Name: Kyrastacus
Member of another Town?: Nope, but i've applied to join Stormhold
Able to join House Cromarcky?: Sure, I can join.
Roll you wish to fill and why: I'm usually a humble baker, or lumberjack, but I can fight well if I need to, so if a militia is called to arms, i'm your guy.
How do you feel you can add to this community: Same as above really, I tend to just get on with whatever job I have. I'm usually online 3-4 times a week in summer.
A couple sentences about yourself: My RP story goes a little something like: I, HRH Kyrastacus IV, was the last emperor of Isenus. After earthspawn destroyed the great city, I fled to Altera, to start a new life, away from the complications of royalty. I lived in Warstrom for a while, but then the corruption came, and I am once again a refugee at the mercy of Altera. I search, now, for any Village, Town or City that will take me in.
IRL, i'm a chill person, I don't like to argue with people, and I RP pretty good; i've got a lot of experience from playing D&D. I'm of TeamSpeak usually whilst I play too.
Thanks for your Consideration.

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
Kyrastacus, I think you'll find Riddleport (and house Cromarcky by extension) to be a good fit as we are a pretty relaxed group as well, and I think at this point we may be the most active house on teamspeak. Welcome to our city!

rpick25

Villager
Kyro (goldtalon101) I have some more of my loan to pay you, don't think I have been avoiding you, I have just not been overly active recently

Jdog418

Lord of Altera
In-Game Name: JDog418
RP Name: Maria
Member of another Town?: no
Able to join House Cromarcky?: yes i can
Roll you wish to fill and why: i can do mostly any job so i don't have a certain roll i want to fill
How do you feel you can add to this community: i can donate and get materials
A couple sentences about yourself: my real name is Justin Deymonaz my rp name is Maria. Maria is a elf and she is smart and has a bit of money to where she can buy what she wants and can give people the things they need without asking for anything in return

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Hey, do you still want more boats at our docks? In the new world, I'll be able to supply one at the very least.

-K9