Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[City] Riddleport

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
Yes, very much so! Once the airships are gone, I know we're going to get a number of requests for ships. It'd be great if we had a few ready for people to use.

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Yes, very much so! Once the airships are gone, I know we're going to get a number of requests for ships. It'd be great if we had a few ready for people to use.

Well seeing as I'm dock master for the Engems, it'd be nice to have a connection to Riddleport from the area.

-K9

Hecatyche

Lord of Altera
In-Game Name: MP_unique_Jon
RP Name: Edward Gilmour
Member of another Town?: I am a member of a lot of towns T_T...... Cutthroat Cove, Witches' Brew, Kimiki Grove, Elumeril Estate . . . That's all I can remember.
Able to join House Cromarcky?: I am trying to join, yes.
Roll you wish to fill and why: Goldtalon suggested that after joining the Bloody Coin, I should probably get a home in Riddleport.
How do you feel you can add to this community: I can add some RP, I do tend to walk around Riddleport a lot. I plan on setting a small business up, won't be anything major.
A couple sentences about yourself: My name is Jon (obviously) and I am Scottish. I like drawing, fantasy and sci-fi. I like making MC skins (I can do them for free, just ask :p), but they are not exactly Abbey-Standard. I can take a joke, and I can be serious. I am good at RP, not too overpowered, not too weak. My character does have limits e.g: can't climb roofs very well, not that acrobatic. Going to be honest, this is the first time I've been asked to give a few sentences about myself in a town app. and it feel a bit weird, but still. If I must do it to get a chance of getting a home here, then so be it!

I have been wondering around in look for a good enough house and I found the one best suited for me.
2013-07-03_11.14.52.png

I have enough for it. The sign says 4000.

rads.PNG

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
Sounds great MP_unique_Jon! Look for myself, james_power, or Goldtalon to get officially added into the city. We'll hold that house for you as well.

Welcome to Riddleport!

ForestRose

The rosiest of forests.
ForestRose
ForestRose
In-Game Name: randommonkey767
RP Name: Cali Harthstone
Member of another Town?: Hawklight, on ForestRose account
Able to join House Cromarcky?: Yush!
Roll you wish to fill and why: I'm hoping to work as Dav'id's assistant.
How do you feel you can add to this community: I can add some RP, I do run around Riddleport and I would be helping out the research with Dav'id.
A couple sentences about yourself: My name is Chloe I like Drama, and Art. I like making MC skins at times, I find it fun~
I've just finished my first GCSE in Performing arts and I've got a B for my writing and waiting on the results for acting skills.

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
Sounds great! I'm sure you've already read it before, but look for me, james_power or Goldtalon101 to get entered into the house and region.

With such interest in Drama and Art, why not talk to Megadonkey about being a part of the Riddleport Theater? He's been looking for people with your kinds of interests to be actresses and playwrights. I've heard he's even got some gigs lined up sometime soon, so now would be a good time to jump on that if you're interested.

ForestRose

The rosiest of forests.
ForestRose
ForestRose
why not talk to Megadonkey about being a part of the Riddleport Theater? He's been looking for people with your kinds of interests to be actresses and playwrights. I've heard he's even got some gigs lined up sometime soon, so now would be a good time to jump on that if you're interested.
Sounds good! I'll look into it.

Arrille

Loyal Servant of Altera
In-Game Name:Arrille
RP Name:Garth Ebonstone
Member of another Town?: Nope
Able to join House Cromarcky?: Yes and I would love to.
Roll you wish to fill and why:I am a decent farmer, able to provide carrots and potatoes at a high quality. Engineering is a hobby of mine. You could say, I like to work with my hands.
How do you feel you can add to this community:I could add to this community by being a Greyling, and a very social Greyling at that. As a part of Clan Clawheart I would be able to work with Riddleport in the worst of times as a diplomat and help the city rise to its best.
A couple sentences about yourself:I am a optimistic, helpful person who is always adventuring in some form or another. I enjoy Chemistry, Physics, and math. I also enjoy Public speaking and have had a lot of practice (I'm good at motivating people). :3

In-Game Name: Shadycrazyman
RP Name:Shady
Member of another Town?: (If yes, please list them) No
Able to join House Cromarcky?: (All town members are encouraged to join, players already in another House please list the House here) Yes
Roll you wish to fill and why: Mercenary/gatherer mostly gatherer
How do you feel you can add to this community: I am hard working and motivated to get what i need to get done
A couple sentences about yourself: I am 15 years old, I have played minecraft for 2 years. I enjoy to play firefall along with minecraft and sometimes Skyrim. I play soccer, swim, and volleyball. I like to role play tho i am amature at it.