Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[City] Stormhold

Zachman10

Villager
In game name:Zachman10
Link to server application:http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/please-read-approved-abbeyvie.22934/
Link to roleplay profile or a quick character background:
The exact origins of Zachary are unknown, some people say that he was only a child of a simple farming family and others say he was created out of thin air. The first time anyone had seen him was when he attended school for the first time. What spread the news about this young boy is that he had strangled a fellow classmate during a recess break and had run off into the woods without saying a word. One of the few things that is know about this strange character is that he wears green robes and a silvery bird beak mask. Zachary has reputation for being a loner and wandering out on his own. Few people have tried to befriend him and even fewer have been seen again. On rare occasions Zachary has been seen helping travelers that are sick. Zachary has also taken on a very dangerous occupation... Plague doctor. A plague is a very special kind of doctor, these doctors are known for curing whole towns of deadly diseases using strange methods to do so. It seems likely that Zachary lost someone dear to him to one of there diseases and did not want to see others fall to the same fate. It seems that Zachary has bipolar disorder which goes from saving people to killing them

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Just out of interest, what made you choose to apply for this particular town? :)

Kyrastacus

Lord of Altera
My Application

In-Game Name: iHavok
Link to Server Application: I can't find my application, I have been a member for quite some time, it's probably been deleted.
Quick Character Background: I, Kyrastacus, was the Last King of Isenus. After the great city was overrun by the Orcs, I set sail for Port Silver, to travel the lands of Altera in search of a new home. I have many skills in a wide variety of different fields, most notably: hunting, farming (of animals and crops), baking, smithery, building, and mining. Not to mention my fighting ability; I did lead Isenus' military for the duration of my rule. I am always happy to lend my skills and assistance to whomsoever might need it, therefore I feel my addition to the great city of Stormhold would be beneficial for everyone.
Thank-you for your consideration
HRH Kyrastacus (iHavok)

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
I want to see what Toma/Draco think before I vouch, but you might be interested to know that the Hollowworld equivalent of Orcs are Earthspawn. :p

Johnathon

Villager
In game name: Loklyn
Link to server application: http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/johnathon-approved-kvothe.23598/#post-322849
Link to roleplay profile or a quick character background:

My name is Loklyn, originally I was called Loklyn Ironhoof, but my birthright was taken away from me after I brought dishonor to my family. I was shunned and banned from my home village. I am a Caparii, so living on my own is not so bad, but I must do what I can to bring honor back to myself and my family.

This is the story of how I lost my honor and my birthright. Me and my brother were out hunting for the family meal of the night when we stumbled across a cave. Me ever curious brother decided that we should take a look inside, so I followed him in. Little did we know if was inhabited by a small encampment of bandits. As we made our way deeper into the cave we fell into the bandits trap and instantly became surrounded. Me and my brother fought for what seemed like hours against many a foe, before my brother was felled by a stray arrow, I watched him die alone and without glory and honor. So I ran, I ran as fast as I could towards the exit and when I broke free I ran for home and told my father what had happened. My father called me a coward for leaving my brother alone and not protecting him better since I was the oldest one. So he took away my birthright and my honor and sent me into the world, so that I may find my way back to the path of Honor.

Now this is what I do with my time, I find places and people who need help defending themselves against bandits and provide my services. I am also an aspiring scribe and I love to learn new things. That way when I bring new honor to my family I will also bring new knowledge of this world and its inhabitants.